Chapter 10

I still can't forget how I met Anna for the first time. Oh Anna, I miss you so much.

* flashback 1993*

"  Michael look at me." I looked into her blue eyes as she placed her hands on my knees. There's a river of tears starting to form in my eyes.

" I am here with you. I will never leave you. I don't believe them, because I know deep inside you can't do that to a child. Michael, I love you. " with all these accusations they're throwing me Anna never left me. She's my strength.

" Michael don't get upset. I understand if we need to cancel our wedding. I mean, I can wait.." I kissed her lips to shut her.

" No Anna, we don't need to wait. Anna, I want to spend my forever with you. Will you marry me? Will you marry me now, as in right now?" I put out the ring from my pocket and kneeled.

" Oh Michael. Yes! ofcourse I want to marry you! but are you serious?! right now? it's in the middle of the night?" she smiled and tears of joy started to form.

" I am serious. Let's marry tonight and ran away."

I still remember the night we got married. Everything was not in planned, but one thing is for sure. I want to marry her and spend my everyday of forever with her. We ran away , no one knew where we were. After a month we went back, and everyone were shocked when they found out we got married.

*Flashback 1994*

Anna and I are happily living together here in Neverland. We have lots of fun in here, we felt like we're kids again and that gave a lot of inspiration to do my next album.

" Honey! I bought chinese! " I yelled tryin' to call Anna's attention.

" Hi baby" she kissed my cheeck, i don't know why Anna looks so sick.

" Are you sick? did you drink your medications?" Anna has a weak heart so she have to take her medications everyday.

" Im okay, and yes I drink all my medications. So..what we have here?" She smiled and open a carton of chinese food. Her face started to look really really sick. She got up and went to the bathroom and throw up.

" Baby are you sure you're okay?" I followed her inside the bathroom where she is throwing up everything she had. Suddenly, she started crying.

" Honey what's wrong? Are you sure you're okay? don't you like chinese? Do you want me to order pizza instead?" I hugged her to calm her down. I don't know what's going on! I don't understand.

" Im sorry Michael, it's not the chinese. Im sorry, I know it's not the perfect time. You're going to release a new album, then you're going on tour.. I swear Michael, I took pills! I only missed one. It's just one, I didn't expect that.."

" Wait.. What?!"

" Michael please. Don't get mad at me. I underdstand that you don't want it right now. Im sorry if Im pregnant" She started crying hysterically. I just started at her for a minute in total shock.

" So we're pregnant?! Im going to be a father?!" Im the happiest person on earth right now. I always wanted to have a child of my own.

" You're not mad at me?!" she wiped her tears away.

" No baby. It's our child. Why would I get mad." I kissed her lips and wiped the tears left on her face with my thumb.

"Come on, let's eat"

Hearing that we are pregnant was the greatest news I received. Greater than having 8 grammies at 1 night. 9 months ,we waited for 9 months for our baby, and I never thought that It would be the last time, the last time I will see Anna.

" Pa..pa..paris... " It was Anna's last word and last breath.

Since then, I promised to myself that I would do anything for my daughter. Anna was my strength and she left me with a precious child who has her eyes. Paris my everything now, my only child. I lost Anna. I can't afford to lose Paris right now.

"Michael! Michael!" I heard a knock on my door.

" Lisa?!"

" Oh Michael! " She hugged me really really tight.

---------------------------------------

(A/N:  Hey everyone! It's been ages since my last update! and im sorry. I was out ofcouse. I just finished high school! gaaaahd!  remember what I've told you last chapter? About a guy. Well, it was months ago. It turns out that my bully ( he teases my alot so yeah. he's my high school classmate, I also had a crush on him. a really really secret crush) is where Im going to end up with. hahaha so unexpected. Anyways let's skip my colorful love life for awhile. Im also having trouble with fangirling. I dont what the hell just happened I can't open my mjfam twitter account! so yea, somehow I felt like I failed as a fan.

Im planning to do a blog and still not sure if I should have one so you know, you could  have an update with me, why Im not updating and stuff. Do you think I should have one? hahaha I talk too much so that's all for now. lervya! )