Chapter 14

ughhh my head it hurts,  I ran my hand on my forehead. Blood!  there's a blood!

"Paris! Are you okay? " Niall Thank God niall is here.

"Niall get me out of here please" I started crying.  Im scared something might happened to my Dad.  and Im a big mess!  I always messed up!

"I'll bring you to the hospital" Niall picked me up and he ran to his car making sure no one noticed our identy.

"Hold on Paris okay?" he kept on checking me while he drives until we reach the emergency room.

"Good thing,  you dont have broken bones Ms. Horan. " Wait. what?!

" Just take a rest Ms. Horan.  And dont worry too much.  It's not good for your heart" This doctor keeps calling Ms. Horan. The doctor left after he gave me some prescriptions

"Horan, huh? " I gave Niall a look.

"So I can hide your identy. " Niall laughed.

" Come on the boys are waiting" We left the hospital leaving me a bandage on my forehead and bruices on my face and legs.

We arrived at home.  Thankfully the guards still haven't notice my absence.

"Paris! " The boys were surprised and worried to see my injuries.

"Don't ask" I sit on the couch letting out a deep breathe.

" Paris, I think you should be more careful" Harry said.  He handed me some hot choco.

"Thanks Harry,  guys can you please do me a huge favor?  please don't tell my Dad about this.  I dont want him to worry while he's on work" I dont my dad to worry much about me.  Im old enough I should act on my age and not a spoiled popstar's daughter.

"Sure. Just get well soon okay? " Harry stared at me.

" You know what,  we have a show later!  you should come! " Zayn invited me.

Well maybe that will be a great escape.

I put a grey hoddie on and a cap. This is the very first time for me to watch a live concert without my Dad. The first concert that my Dad is not in it. I can imagine myself in the middle of the crowd cheering and no one will ever notice me.  

We arrived to the stadium by 9pm and the crowd is cheering so loudly. It feels like a bit of deja vu.

I watch the boys getting ready. The crew started to lapel on them.  Fixes their hairs.  Putting on some make up.  They gave me a pass so that I could go backstage.

We said a prayer for the success of their concert.  After that the boys were called.

"You sure youre okay? " Harry said patting my back.

"Yes Harry Im fine. "I giggled cause he kept on asking me if Im okay, Maybe bacause of this bandage on my forehead.

"Okay.  Just be careful watching us.. You know the crowd.. and"

"Harry,  shh.  Im okay I'll be fine. Just break a leg for me okay?  I'll be in the crowd. Cheering." I cut him off cause he cant stop worrying.

"Yeah, sure. I just want you to know,  I dedicate this to you. " He kissed my forehead and he ran to join the boys. He glanced at me for one last time and he smiled.

What the fuck is that?  I mean I am frozen.  Why did he kissed my forehead?  and my chest it keeps on beating loudly like the crowd cheering outside..

I make my way to the crowd. The concert is about to begin.

Suddenly the fireworks started as they began to sing That what makes you beautiful.