Chapter 16

It cuts me. I saw how my mommy died with struggling of giving birth. I wish my daddy he's here I really need his hug right now. All I can do right now is cry.

Someone is knocking. I wiped my tears and went down stairs to open the door.

"Paris?  Are you okay?  Have you been crying? " It's Harry.  I didn't expect him today. He's holding a bag of food. I can't stand strong and pretend that everything is okay.

"Im sorry Harry If I look misirable right now.. I.. I.. " I ran out of words nothing is coming out of my mouth I stood still infront of him while he wonders what's going on.  All I know is that I need to go or to be alone. I want to run and disappear for awhile.
"Wait Paris where are you going?! " I ran and left Harry standing infront of the door. I know it's rude to do that but I need to.

Neverland is big so I ran away from our house I want to get lost.  It started raining. My tears were not noticeble because of the water.  I was soaking went.  I admit Im not strong enough.  Everytime I feel bad I ran.

"Im sorry mommy" I whispered to the rain as I ran.

"Paris!!!  Stop!!! " harry was chasing me. It's like I am trapped again and here's Harry trying to save me again.

I ran fast with no destination. It's pouring so hard at 6pm.  I ran and fell down same as before.  I tripped myself. I sat and cry.

"Paris.. Paris what's wrong are you okay? " Harry was behind me he placed his hands on my shoulder. I turned and looked him. He was soaking wet.

"Harry.. " I hugged him. His hug comforts me and I cried more.

"Shh.. Paris.. What's wrong? "  he placed his hands on my cheeks giving me a sight through his emerald eyes.

" Harry, I was the reason why my mommy died.  She gave birth to a worthless girl like me.. Who.. Who is to fragile to do anything! I ruined my dad's life for taking care of me! " I cried as the rain pouring down to our face.

"No Paris. You are not worthless. You're the why your dad is still living after he lost your mother and..  And you mean everything to me Paris. " He hugged me tight. I try to absorb everything he said.  I mean everything to him?  Wait.

"Harry?  What do you mean? I mean everything to you? " I broke his hug and looked at him with confusions. It's raining harder and it's getting colder.

"I know it's not the best time to say this.. Look..  Paris,  I..I've fallen for you. I love you Paris" He said and smiled at me.

"Harry..  I...  " I dont know what to say Im in shocked. My grief was replaced with happiness because I've fallen too. But.. I can't because I suck,  my heart sucks.

"Harry Im sorry" I turned my back and walk away from him

"Paris stop walking away from everything! " I stopped walking. 

"Harry.. Im happy that you said that, because I feel the same thing.  But I can't love you because Harry,  my heart sucks. " I looked back, he still standing there

" Stop being afraid. " He said.  Maybe I'll make an exception.

"Harry why do you love me? Im broken and Im a prisoner of Neverland" Yes I felt like Im a prisoner.

"I just did. Remember the day that we got trapped?  I saw you there. I saw your soul Paris and your flaws. I know you are broken then let me heal you and free you. " He said.  I've never fallen inlove.  I think.. I think I should risk and follow my weak and stupid heart for the first time.

"Oh.. Harry.. I love you too. "  I ran back into Harry's hands and he lift me up.

"I've been keeping this and finally I said it." He looked at me and although it's raining I can see his tears of joy.

" Shut up. " I kissed him. I dont know why, I just did it.

" Wow. " I said I dont know that a kiss can make fireworks inside you.

"Uhmm Paris.  It's getting cold can we go back now? " yes it's getting colder and yes we should go back so we walk back home

We reached the main door.

"Hurry up Paris it's so cold" Harry said while he shivers.

"Damn it!  I left the keys inside" Im so stupid I swear I will never run like that and it's so damn cold my body is shaking.

We stood there for a minute and Im shaking more.

"Don't you have people around here who have keys? " he asked

" The bodyguards.  But they are in the guard house near the front gate" which is way too far.  The nearest thing from our house is the barn full of straws that we feed to the animals.

"Let's stay in the barn. Let's manage to get in by tomorrow I cant stand the cold Harry" We run to the barn.

The barn is full of straws. We are trapped once again.

"Hahaha.  It's like we're back to that forest except that we are trapped outside your house and we need to go to your barn. " He took off his jacket. He's trying to find where he could place a straw to make fire.

He put a file of straws inside a steel container and light it up using a lighter that he found inside the barn.

I sat down as the fire try to warm us.  But it's not working Im still shakinging hysterically.

"Paris.. Your temperature is high you have a fever" he placed his hand on my forehead.

Im feeling so weak and so cold.

"Take off your clothes" he took off his t-shirt leaving him topless and he unbotton his pants. Wait what?!

"Harry.  No, it doesnt mean you know that I love you I will have to make love with you Harry Im not that kind of... " he cut me off with his laugh

"Hahaha Paris. No,  I will not do that and I know you are not like that. I need you to take it off so you could dry and you have fever you need body heat. " Silly me.  I took off my clothes, just wearing bra and panties Harry took off his pants and he is just wearing his boxers.

He found a blanket inside the barn and wrapped it on us as he hugged me. We sat down infront the fire he made. I placed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

" You went through alot today so sleep. Okay? " He kissed my forehead and I drifted to sleep.