Chapter 4

"Are you serious?!"Liam said in total shock.

"Im not kidding.And I need to talk to my daddy,maybe he's going crazy right now." They all looked at me.Still in shock.Harry went 1/2 inch closer to my face.He placed his hands on my cheeks.He turned my head side to side.

"She's definately a Jackson."Harry said and he put his two hands in his pocket.

"I think were in a big trouble"Louis said.

"Why?" Harry asked

"Were being followed by media remember?If the world finds out she's with us?They will think we kidnapped her and this is bad for her,for his dad and for us." Louis said.He stood up trying to think what should we do.I admit he's got a point.Its bad for our image.

"We should take her to the hotel where she's staying with her dad" Harry suggested.

"Uhm.I dont know where's our hotel.I dont know its name and location."

This is the bad side of bringing me to a meeting.

"How about we just give her to the police." Zayn suggested.

"No,I think we will freak out the police, not the police." Liam said.Were brain storming.I want to go home but Im lost

"I have an Idea." Niall said out of nothing.Niall finds a piece of paper and he started to draw 2 rectangles.

"Okay,so the first rectangle is our car the second one is the car of our dicoys." He looked up trying to explain his plan.

"So the second car will leave first.The paparrazies and fans will think thats us. then after 15 minutes we will leave." Wow brilliant.We all stared at him

"Then?" zayn asked

"Then we will go to plan B which I dont know how plan B's going to work" okay at least we have plan A.

Like he said Car 2 left first and people thought it was them.Wow smart.After 15 minutes we left the hotel.

The road trip was silent,Everyone is thinking what should we do next.Im sitting between zayn and niall.Theyre both busy thinking.

I can stop thinking about my daddy.I miss him and I want to see him.Im desperate.I've never been away from him for too long.

"Paris,Before I bumped you at the mall,where were you?" Niall interupted my deep thought asked me.

"I was with my Daddy,we went to he's meeting at AEG live."I looked at him and he knoded.

"We will drive you there" He said and everyone looked at him.

"We cant.Simon is now waiting for us.Remember?video shoot?" Zayn disagreed.

"No zayn,she cant stay with us anymore its not safe"Liam protested.

suddenly a chaos started.The car is filled with noise.The 3 boys zayn,liam and niall were arguing.Harry is driving and mean while Louis is deeply sleeping.I just covered my ears to escape from the noise theyre making.

"Shut up guys!" Harry yelled.I guess he cant stand the noise too.But he's words didnt stop the chaos.

Our car is now moving zigzag along the road.I think harry is out of his mind!

"What the fuck Harry?!" Liam yelled.

Our car is running very fast.And my heartbeat too.I dont know what should I do.It feels like our car is flying,I think were going to crash!

"Haaaaaaarrrrrryyyy!!!!" All I can do is yell.Im nervous.I think were going to die.