When You're Gone

I didn't know where she went.  I looked around... She was just gone.  I became worried, not now!  She couldn't just be gone!  I flew up high and looked around.  I noticed a small dot falling from the sky about to hit the ground.  I swooped her up... She was not okay.

"LENA!  LENA WAKE UP!" She was unconscious and bloody.  What had happened?  Why did she disappear? Just... why?  I looked around at the people and found them staring at me.  It wasn't until I looked down at my clothes to find that I was in my Kara Danvers Outfit.

"Shoot." I said under my breath.  I needed help.  So I just shot up straight in the air and quickly flew to the DEO.

Time Warp (Whee!)

"We're losing her... Kara stay calm." I couldn't control myself.  I was shaking violently and crying.  My face was getting more and more raw by the second.  I held her hand and cried on it.  I was getting very overwhelmed.  I couldn't believe that it would end like this... not now, not ever.  I just wanted to be happy, maybe everyone was safer without me alive.  I could barely think straight.  All that I thought about was a future with Lena that I would never have.

It wasn't until a few moments later that I heard Alex's calm soothing voice.  I stood up quickly and looked around.  Everything seemed fine except for the fact that....... Oh...... my...... I heard a long beep noise.  She was... gone.  I broke down into more tears and screamed.  I used my heat vision to destroy the sound.  I had melted a part of the floor on accident.

The only reason why I stopped, was because Alex had pulled me in for a hug.  She stood there with her body close to mine, and her heat beaming.  I stood there and stared at Lena.

My Apartment...

"S-she's dead... it's all my f-fault." Alex didn't want to upset me even more, so she stood a good 10 feet away from my couch.  I sobbed into a pillow and held onto my hair.  Alex spoke in a calm voice.

"Kara, I can leave if you want to be alo-"

"Stay!" I lifted my head up and motioned for her to sit with me.  She did and I grabbed onto her arm and rested my head on her shoulder. 

"Kara, we're going to figure this out.  This isn't goodbye forever."

"Now I know what it must've felt like to lose me..."

"But you're not going to lose Lena."

"I already have."

"Don't say that Kara.  You love her and she loves you.  We are going to bring her back I promise... so keep making plans... vacations, trips, dogs.... weddings.  Kara, please still be Kara."

"You promise?"

"I promise."