False

You lay in the bed at the hotel. The itchy, itchy bed at the hotel. It was a quarter past a terrible midnight, and you wanted to get out of there.

You'd only stopped in because of your damned car. It had stopped working on the highway to home. You scowled at the ceiling, feeling eerie and wasted on exhaustion.

The whole room was dark with a stench of mildew; but the darkest part was the ceiling.

False

Rang in your head.

You were itchy itchy itchy. It felt like there were bugs crawling on you.

False

It rang once more.

You were tempted to get up. Turn on the light. To call for someone that you wanted your money back.

False

False? How could that be false?

The world seemed to spin-

False

-And the ceiling grew darker-

False

-until the dark was a mere blob.

FALSE.

It stared down at you, eyes ablaze-

FALSE

-with hunger as-

FALSE

-you tried to-

FALSE

-scramble-

FALSE

-out of-

FALSE

-bed.

But then, the world was silent. No more screaming in your brain. No more suspense. And you found yourself still in bed. There was no itch, no more dark on the ceiling.

False.

---

This chapter is more of a warm up. I haven't written horror in forever and I needed a minute to warm up.

Thanks for voting! Hope you like what's to come!

If you have any ideas for this book or others, feel free to comment below! If you just need to talk, PM me anytime!

Yours In Eternity,
Evarette Alexavier

@Smiley_The_Killer