Eaten Alive

You sit in your bed, staring at the wall, yet at nothing in particular. Nothing that amuses you, nothing that's really there.
Just a blank wall.
But then you find yourself getting up, and walking to the bathroom.
When you look in the mirror, you notice something odd.
A small orb on the edge next to the toilet. You try to swipe at it, but it seems as if your fingertips had barely brushed it.
You turn around, but the orb is missing.
When you face the mirror again, you see a woman there.
She is absolutely beautiful. Hair, black and silky, long and flowing. Her eyes, the color of the roses out in the apartment courtyard.
She smiles at you and lures you into the front room of your apartment.
"You are quite a handsome morsel," she smiles and pets your hair.
Tingles shoot through your body and you feel honored to be touched by her. You suddenly want to be hers, and hers only. Her servant for eternity...
She brushed her fingers on your Cheekbone, "Oh, but you are a weak one, yes?"
You nodded and fell to your knees, "Oh forgive me, Miss!"
Her eyebrows forrowed as you got up.
Then she pushed you to the ground again, and you suddenly snapped put out of your trance as your head hit the wall.
You began pushing yourself down the hallway, because she was too quick to allow you a moment to stand.
You know exactly who this is.
It's that ghost from the internet...
You thought she was fake.
You were pushed against the bed whenever she came in.
Her eyes were a vicious black now, and her features were starting to extend.
"Forgiveness is not an option, stupid mortal," and she advance on you.
You screamed, just as she began to eat you, from your legs up.
And no natter how hard you pulled away, nothing would happen.