Kaitlynn

One day, I was at my friend Kaitlynn's house after she had an accident including a nightmare, making her always pale, stiff, spacey, and weird. When I heard about the accident, I rushed to her house immediately.
Her mom and dad asked me to wait in the livingroom with her little sister Katty (pronounced Katie) while they prepared Kaitlynn for my entering.
"She won't stop mumbling funny stuff, that sounds like another language," Katty says, playing with Legos at the coffee table while I wait, "If she speaks in english, it's just jibberish. Sometimes, she doesn't speak at all and only writes on paper. Sometimes she draws funny monsters that look like the devil in her closet."
Her voice sounds robotic; like monotone. This concerns me: I have no reason not to believe her, thanks to Kaitlynn's Satanist ways.
Kaitlynn and Katty's mom walk in, then nod, the blood drained from her face, as if she saw a ghost.
I push myself to my feet and walk into Kaitlynn's room. She is sitting on the bed, looking into her vanity mirror. I sit beside her, noticing she was just as her mom and dad described her.
She had a pencil and note pad in her hand, on the top was a picture just as Katty described: a Satan-figured apparition stands in her closet, the point of veiw as if you were lying in her bed, staring at her closet.
Suddenly, she flips the paper over and writes,
"They have me. Now they want you, the dark shadows-"
Then, she collapsed onto the bed, cold and obviously dead.
I look around the room, and see Kaitlynns family, dead and bloody all around the bed.
I reread the paper, and looked in the mirror, where I found the Satan appartion, leaning over me, his eyes a red glow, and Kaitlynn beside him, her eyes black, and her target set.

Me.