Ouija

*Need to know for chapter: Hair color, Eye color, Outfit, Your name: Ryan, Gender: Male

A group of friends sat anxiously at a round, wooden table, a small, brown Ouija board sitting in the middle of the quartet.

You look over at your sister, Kasidey. She sits there with an excited look on her face, similar to the one on your Girlfriend, Kathrine's, and best friend, Blake's faces. Your face was unlike there's; you were terrified, and from what you looked like in the mirror when you walked in, your face showed your emotion.

Kathrine put a hand on the triangular piece, the others -including yourself- copied her movements.

She pulled the piece down to the word "Hi," Then asked, "Who are you?"

The piece went from C to A to R to O to L.

You suddenly remember you had a grandmother named Carol White. She was accused of witchcraft and Satanist rituals. A shiver runs down your spine.

Kathrine smiles, "Do you know anyone here?"

Then, the board begins to spell out your name.
You start to hyperventilate.

Everyone looks at you.

A wave of demonacy walks through you like you would walk through water. You feel the presence of something evil.

You suddenly know this is not your grandmother.

________
Please help me with part two!!!
Smiley. €: