Stuck in the mansion I always saw in my dreams and its owner claims to be dracula and me his love!!!

hey Guys............

I hope i didn't took long.......

and since you guys did'nt reply which I fell relly bad about..........:(

So i posted a pic which I think can be Bliss......>>>>>>>>>>>>

but I think you guys can give me better Susstions....

and i'll be posting a Pic of Luc next so please

Tell me what do you think he look like??????????????????

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

RECAP

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I shook my head as I begin to tell her the most horrific moment of my life. "It was your birthday party and also the calibration of the child we were expecting. Everyone was very happy and I was on top of the world because finally I was about to have a complete family. Something I never thought I would have. But when your birthday party was about to finish I was called by my council for an argent meeting. I didn't want to go but you insisted so, I did and when I came back I found an empty mansion. So I got worried and call your name but I got no reply so I started looking in all the rooms and finally I found you. In the ball room. You were lying on the floor so I ran towards you but I was late you was dead. You were stabbed and your blood was all over the floor. You died. Our baby died and I was helpless I was so helpless that I couldn't do anything to save you."

I felt a tear slid down my cheek and soon I felt a thumb rubbing it off my face I saw Bliss standing inches away from me. She was so close I just couldn't help myself so I pull her into me and held her tightly in my arms and said "but now that I got you again, I will never let you go Bliss. NEVER"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CHAPTER#9

"NEW BEGINING"

.

.

.

.

.

Bliss p.o.v

"But now that I got you again, I will never let you go Bliss. NEVER" Luc said and I knew what was needed for me to say. So I said " I don't want to go, myself either. Ever". Luc look down at me and smile. his eyes were filled with happiness and that longing and waiting I always saw in his eyes were gone and I knew my eyes looked the save because for once in my life I feel like I belong and someone needed me....

~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~

Right now me and Luc were lying together in the bed of our old room and it felt so right. we weren't doing anything we were just lying there in each other's arms, looking into each other's eyes in silence..

"Your eyes are so beautiful, why did you wear those glasses?" I asked Luc. Luc smiled and said " you saw my eyes the first day I snick into your room and I thought you will freak out if you saw me" "why were you sneaking in my room anyways and what do you mean 'the first day'?".

"I sneak into your room because I just couldn't help myself, I mean when I hear you were here I just couldn't stop knowing you were only a door across me. I mean I deserve that don't you think after waiting almost a century for you and as for the other question" Luc rub his hand on the back of his hand guiltily" I used to sneak into your room at night when I was certain you were asleep" after saying this statement his cheeks were a cute shade of pink.

I smiled and said " Aww......you are so sweet""you know Luc I use to look forward to waking up then and spend time with you" Luc smiled and said " you know, I was so jealous of that Josh guy because you were so fond of him" Luc said" I was a bit fond of him. I had a crush on him but that crush ended when I met you" I told him.

"Good because I won't allow it,, you having thoughts about other men. you should be thinking about me and my only" Luc looked so possessive , I started laughing and put a hand in his hair and said " you sound like you're from 18 century or something" Luc gave me a bored look and said and "maybe, that's because I am"

I was laughing and then I remember something "You said that when you got home from your consul you found Blis-I mean me dead right?" Luc looked a bit confuse but recover soon and said "yeah" I remember the dream I had about that guy stabbing me " Luc can you show me the ball room?" Luc nodded

Luc led me to a room which seems like it wasn't touch for a long time now .Luc was opening the ancient looking lock from the door "this seems like it haven't been open for a long time" Luc nodded" that's because it haven't been. your birthday have been the last time this room was used and it's also been the only celebration I have been to" I sigh poor Luc he really do love me.

The door open and I looked around and gasped it was the same room I had those dreams about. The one in which I have seen myself die again and again"

Luc was by my sight and had an arm around me "what's wrong?" I looked at him told him all about my dream and about the guy and how I felt betray.

Luc looked at me and was now rubbing my back "Bliss do you remember his face?" he asked "my dreams were always blurry"

Luc sigh and said "look Bliss let's just forget about this all and move on. I know it's very painful for you whenever you remember your dream....so why don't we just start new. A new beginning." I nodded and seal our deal with a kiss.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What do you guy think??????

& for once I am not gonna tell you about the next chapter because I'll be wrinting more about my other story so see ya'll soon!!!!!!!!!!