Stuck in the mansion I always saw in my dreams and its owner claims to be dracula and me his love!!!

I stood there shock. how could this be??? I mean dream are suppose to be just fantasy right??? They are not suppose to be your assignment!!!!! I can't believe it!!! How could this be??? All my life I have been dreaming about a stupid mansion and my death in it....... I could never forget it...I mean how could I. I see it basically every night and was left awake. it always the same

DREAM:

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was running in the mansion like hell and the expressions on my face was like that the hell itself was after me. I was running as fast as I could and was keep peeking behind my shoulder , after what seems like a decade I stop running and hid in a ball room. It was an big room full of my pictures . I hid behind a curtain and it was then I notice that it was raining thunder suddenly the lights were out and in that deep silence footsteps could be hear and then a stranger enter the room I could'nt see his face because of the dark. I was holding my breath and trying my best not to make any noise. The stranger was finally going out of the room when suddenly the curtain hook broke and a part of the curtain fell. The stranger came running towards me I tried to run but could'nt he grab a handful of my hairs and drag me to the center of the room. It was then that a lightining came and I saw his face , all my struggle was were stop and my heart was filled with the pain of betrayal instead of fera of saving my life. The stranger drag knife and stab me with it in my chest, he did it again and again until he was satisfy and when he stop he let knife buried in my chest. It was painful but not as painful as the pain of betrayal I was feeling then. After some second when I felt like that this was the last of my breath and one of the last beats of my heart, I asked him," why " with that I let myself to drift away and meet the bright light coming my way and let the last of my tear fall........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CHAPTER#02

"Meeting the green eyes stranger"

.

.

.

.

.

It was 3 in the afternoon and we were standing at the train station and waiting for someone from the mansion to come and pick us up, so we can reach our destination. The fun ride from our campus to here was very boring, all the time I watched Josh and Ashley flirt with each other , while Crystal was snoring like a buffalo and Matt was creaking all those 'knock, knock. Whose there? ' jokes. Now, here we are standing here like fools and waiting for someone to came and pick us up. As I was watching around and seeing people reunion with their families . stood there telling myself that this was a experience I might never have. As I looked around I saw a creepy man looking at me like I have gown my third hand right before him and he was also holding a very creepy man in a suit?? Maybe his a butler or something anyway as I looked further down I saw a board in his hand with our names written on it. I tried to move towards him but as usual my minimum self confidence got in the way. So, I looked around for Matt so he could go and talked to him, but thanks to my luck which is as shiny as a rusted metal Matt was talking to Ashley and I rather not talk to her. So I search for Josh. I found him doing something on his cell phone. I approach him and he look up to me and actually SMILE!!!!!,"hey, bliss you need something?"I smiled back and said," yeah....I....um was wondering if.....ah....you could go ask that guy over there if he came from the mansion? please" he smiled more and said," sure , anything for you" and with that he left and making me wish that he was saying the truth and it was lie. As for the butler I was right about him, he did came from the mansion, he told Josh to wait outside with all of us and our luggage and he will go and get his car. as we stood out the butler came with a SUV and ask all of us to come in.We all sat in the car. I was sitting by the window, as the car started moving I looked out the window and let myself deep in thought. I knew that the only reason apart from my assignment brought me here was the unanswered question of my dreams and somehow I knew that from my first step in the mansion my life will never be the same again...with that I fall asleep.

I woke up with someone shaking my shoulder, I opened my eyes and saw crystal looking at me and saying, "wake up, we're here" and for a moment I was confused but then I remember it, we are at the mansion. everyone was out of the car getting their bags as I open the door of the car I looked up at the sky it was evening. WOW!!! This place was very far from the city. I lower my gaze, I saw it the mansion but it was nothing like I dreamed it. It was dull and it looked like its been a century since it was last painted and the trees around it were all dead. It reminds me of mansion of 'the Adam's family'. The mansion is changed but yet it feel so familier. I got to the back to collect my bags and all of us approach inside the mansion. The mansion was not that creepy from inside, in fact it reminds me of castle. The creepy man said ," all of you must be tired so I will take you all to your rooms, all of you have rooms on second floor except for Ms. Blessing her room is on third floor," WHAT? WHY ME?? Why could'nt it be Ashley's???the creepy man resume talking," you are allow to explore as you wish but you all are forbidden to go in room number eight and nine, both of them are connected and are locked. now come on,i'll show you your rooms" one by one the creepy man show us our rooms and I was the last one to see mine and since I was last it left me and creepy man alone and with all that walking I was dead tired. The creepy man and me were now standing in front of a double door. The creepy-man said, "this is your room and my master's room in across from your's and if you need anything Ms. Blessing please ask me like I am like I am your servant."I looked at him and smile,"that is very sweet of you and please don't call me Blessing call me Bliss" the creepy man eyes glitter just like a child just mat santa and said," of course , this place and 'He' miss you a lot. Both were never the same after you, both become dull, but now you're here. Everything will be all right ." I looked at him very confused and said,"I don't understand. What you mean" he smiled at me and said,"soon you will," and with that he left me standing there. Ok that was weird. I looked at my rooms door and open my room doors. As I step inside I looked around and I was surprise, the room was so grand. I felt like I was a princess, the room had a big king size bad which had a purple bed sheet and pillow. the walls were also purple with dark purple flowers on it and there were three doors in the room out of two one door was a sliding glass door which gave the perfect view to the balcony and I moved towards the other door one was a very luxurious bathroom and the other was a wardrobe and not just any wardrobe, a wardrobe filled with lots of cloths.wow all these cloths looked very expensive. I shoved my bags inside the wardrobe and decided that I will arrange my cloths later and closed the doors of my wardrobe and climb on my bed and fell in deep, deep sleep . after sometime I woke up with a feeling like something or someone is watching me. I open my eyes and saw through the balcony glass door that it was night time. I turned around and saw green eyes staring at me. Wait a minute, these are the eyes I saw in my dreams, each night, but I am not sleeping , then this means that the green eyes stranger was standing in front of me and he is real. With that I screamed with all my might..........................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So, what do you guys think????

Plz, tell me.....and any suggestions with the story name???

Next chapter

"breathless"