Stuck in the mansion I always saw in my dreams and its owner claims to be dracula and me his love!!!

Our dinner finally arrive and soon the breakfast table was full with food, all sorts of things were there on the table. I knew that the expression on my face were like a child but I just can't help it, the decorated table reminds me of Christmas and I love Christmas.

I felt eyes on me, like someone was staring at me. I turn my head and saw that it was Luc who was staring at me and he was smiling at me more than me, he seems to be in full bliss. I smiled at him and ask in a jolly tone, "what? Is there something on my face?" he smiled at me and said, "there, is nothing on your face except innocence and beauty." that made me blush and even though I knew I was as red as a tomato but I still looked up at him and in a very shy tone said," thank-you"

And the spell which seems to be lifted from us and then cast again and again was happening every now and then. We were staring at each other again smiling like kids. It was like that there was no one else there except me and Luc. out of the blue I heard someone said, "aww!!! They are so cute together!!" that made the spell lift again, it was Crystal who said it and she was saying it to no one else but Josh. I was back to reality.

I looked at the food again my luck being as shiny as a rusty old car, my blissful moment was destroyed when Ashley said, "stare all you want Bliss, I wonder if they give this sort of food in orphanage? I wonder if they gave food at all ? oh well, I bet you just won a lottery. Eat all you want, it's for free." She said with a smirk.

Usually people would yell at her ar hit her or something but me I did the most stupid thing. I raised from my chair as I become aware of the fact that tears were falling from my eyes and if stay here anytime more I would start crying, so I ran.

I ran like hell. I could hear Luc calling after me and Crystal and Matt yelling at Ashley but it was like I could'nt stop. I knew that Luc ran after me for sometime but I did'nt let him catch up with me. Soon I was in my room, on my bed and crying.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CHAPTER#03

"Candle light dinner"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I did'nt knew what time it was when I woke up. I knew that I have cried myself to sleep. I look around and find my clock and guess what! It was after midnight. Wow, I don't remember sleeping that much, ever since I started to have those dreams about the mansion I did'nt sleep much. Oh well, I guess that now I am not having dreamless sleep, which is good. I climbed off my bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower that helped me get my mind off things.

After the shower I decided to start working on the assignment. The sooner I finished it, the sooner I will be out of here and away from Ashley, so the sooner the better. I opened my bag and took out my laptop and turn it on. Come to think about it, I did'nt knew much about the mansion, oh well, I will write about the kitchen, the dining hall, stairs and my room today and tomorrow the rest of the place.

I was about to start, when I heard a sound. Like something just hit the balcony's glass door. I thought it was my imagination, until I heard the sound again. It scared the hell out of me, but I stood from my bed and went to the balcony to see what was causing the noise.