Chapter 44 (Wrath: Defiant Rage)

Start from the beginning

Shatana: "Ah! You think so!?"

Genesis: "Yeah, you keep that up and you might just surpass me."

He was praising me... I felt happy... It was the first time that I felt this way... I do have Original's memories, and she's been praised multiple times by everyone... But it never felt like it was directed at me... And now for the first time ever, someone was showing delight in my actions... I was so glad...

On the day P-ko Arrived I gained a play mate, she was as wild as how Original remembered her, we had squabbles,we had fights, it was all fun and games... sometimes...

Shatana: "Hey! This is mine! It's my pudding!"

Peashy: "No way! That was the last one in the fridge! That's Pea's!"

Shatana: "No! Look it has my name, you must have eaten yours already, come on! Let go!"

Peashy: "I haven't eaten mine! No fair! Chatana!"

BONK!

Shatana: "Ow! Hey stop that you twerp!"

Peashy: "Give! Givee!"

Shatana: "No! This is mine!"

Neptune: "What in the Nep is going on here!?"

...And there's Original... She's more reliable than I thought, she's goofy, lazy, always hungry and infinitely louder than me... But...

Neptune: "Okay look guys, let's just buy another cup okay? Or better yet, let's go get a gallon of it! How's that sound!?"

Peashy: "Yeah!"

Shatana: "That sounds awesome!"

...She always finds a way to unite everyone into her cause, she can turn the gloomiest hours into a party, she can turn any frown into a smile...

Neptune: "Hey Red, wanna play a game with me?"

Shatana: "Sure!"

...She never leaves anyone out, and she treasures her friends, she is the most loving person there is, though there were times when she acted stupid and just ran straight into a trap, but she's still the only one who can make dire situations into a lively one.

How does she do it though...? I have her memories, I know all about her adventures... And yet... I don't know how she does it...

It was a puzzle yet to be solved... and only she knew how to complete it...

I knew... deep down in my heart, we may be the same, we may have the same memories, but I'm different from her, and so are the others...

Present day 

Shatana: "If this is all you've got, then I might as well have no sister at all!"

Purple Sister: "You're going too far! This isn't a test anymore, it's just mindless rumble!"

Violet Heart: "Hey out of my way!"

Purple Sister: "Whoa!"

...The Gears collide in mid-air once again...

Shatana: "Too easy Girls! Show me what you're really made off!?"

...Shatana holds up her gauntlet and channels energy through it, soon it glowed bright red and with Shatana's roar, an attack is unleashed...

Shatana: "Come Hell hound! Echidna Smash!"

...She drops the mighty hammer unto the two girls causing them to fall to the ground...

Nepgear: "Auu~"

Edgegear: "Awawa~"

...Stars twirled in their visions as they lay there void of energy...