Alternative Ending 2

This ending is a happy ending. sexual content. Enjoy.

THREE WEEKS LATER

Alex showed up for the first day of filming bubbly and somewhat thankful for the Percabeth relationship finally being portrayed properly.

Alex and Logan had started being friendly to each other again but everyone could see the difference in their relationship. The sexual tension that they both overlooked. (when in the others presence anyway.)

"You two are better than you were before but you lack the friendship you had before. Mind you, the way you portray the sexual tension between Percy and Annabeth is perfect. Figure it out. Have dinner together, anything." Thor told them after pulling Alex and Logan aside.

They were filming in LA but closer to Logan's apartment than Alex's house. Logan looked at Alex, a silent agreement passing between them. "Chinese?" Logan asked, confirming her favourite before opening the passenger door of his car for her, assuming they where okay enough with each other. "Its a fifteen minute drive.

They where so close, her hand resting on the edge of her seat and his on the gear stick. He could smell her shampoo and, as his eyes darted down, he could see the indent on her finger where she used to where the rings he had bought her.

The conversation they were having was not strictly work related. It was work and Lily. Lily and work. Logan wanted to know about her. Not her daughter or her job.

"Lily was right, you know?" Alex stated. Looking at him.

"About what?" Logan was confused as he stole a sideways glance at her.

"You being single makes me happy." she didn't elaborate. She didn't need to. Neither of them could wipe the smiles off their faces as he sped towards his apartment.

"Jealous much?" he asked, smirking as he parked. She leaned over and captured his mouth with hers.

Some time later, they found themselves, in the darkness of the car park, ripping at zippers and tugging on T-shirts. Once Logan's shirt was off and Alex's blouse buttons were all open as she straddled him in the back seat, Alex dropped a bombshell.

"Logan," she started, awkwardly shifting on his lap and pushing her hair behind an ear. "I haven't done this since Lily was conceived. So, basically, since you."

He smiled. He was guilty that he had tried to get over her by replacing her with other women. Many other women. But none of them could. But he was glad no one had tainted her since him.

"Well then, we cannot have your first in two years be in the back of my car. That's like fifth time." She laughed at his statement.

"I'm holding you to that." she smiled as she watched him pull on his shirt, his defined muscles pulling beneath his skin. She didn't want to move. She didn't care that their first time as a couple in two years would be in a seedy car park. As long as it was with him. Its not like it was going to be their first time ever.

"I know what you're thinking," Logan interrupted her thoughts. "But my mind is made up. We are doing this in a bed."

After an awful elevator ride where the only other person inside with them was a man around Logan's age (25) who was completely preoccupied by Alex's breasts that he didn't notice Logan at all. Beyond annoyed by this jerk's behaviour Logan wrapped his arms around Alex's shoulders from behind her, his right hand clasping his left wrist just above Alex's breasts, discontinuing any sight the douche consumed of Alex.

Alex noted Logan's hard facial expression, smiled lovingly at him, and pushed him into the corner of the elevator. He was still behind her and it was really only one step backwards so the guy in the elevator didn't really notice. Pressed against him, Alex could feel the built up sexual tension of the past two years pressing into her tail bone. She moved her hips a little and he tried to hide his moan by burying his face in her hair.