Two Years Later

Alex dreaded the script reading. It meant she had to sit at a table discussing her character. Usually she enjoyed meeting her new castmates, and in light of the Percy Jackson sequel, she had enjoyed reconnecting with the friends she had kept contact with.

But this time, she was not looking forward to reconnecting with him. She had broken his heart and by the same token he hers.

"Mummy!" a little girl giggled.

"Lily, what are you doing?" Alex asked her one year old daughter.

"I'm sorry Alex, she didn't want to stay at the park. She wanted to be with you." Her manager told her.

Alex didn't care. She preferred it when her daughter was by her side, so she picked her up and kissed her cheek. Blowing a raspberry. She giggled. Her bubbly persona overflowing and so intoxicating both Alex and her manager Samantha couldn't help but laugh.

They waltzed into the conference room. Wheelie chairs littering the edges of the huge round table that filled the room. Scripts where already placed on the table at each setting and Alex sat her daughter down.

Logan and a few other where already there. Awkward greetings where shared when neither of them would look at the other.

Jake, being Allie's husband and knowing Lily well, came up and tickled the little girl with chestnut ringlets, a pointing nose and hazel eyes.

Thor walked in and Alex begged Lily to go to the park with 'Aunty Sam while mummy does some work.'

At the word 'Mummy' Logan fell apart. That was his dream. A family with Alex was all he'd ever wanted and he still hadn't quite gotten over her.