Chapter 15 ^_^

GUESS WHOS BACK, BACK AGAIN!

I know I know its been so long I need to stop making up excuses and just finish this story so here we go!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rylee's POV

The guards were helping me set up a cell I specifically enchanted with the help of Lexi. Once everything was set up we went to my house to visit Rayne who was still on bed rest.

"I'm fine!"

"Baby please just wait until the doctor gives the all clear." Chance said trying to calm her down.

"Chance I need your input on something real quick, Lexi will stay and keep Rayne company." I say.

Rayne looked worried and glanced at Lexi as we walked out of the room.

"The cell is set up, the sooner we get things done the better."

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Are you sure this is the way to go? We don't know what will happen to her." He said

I knew he was worried about her, we're all worried but this is our best option right now.

"We have to do this before her soul is taken over and before you lose your mate. Lexi has probably given her sleeping pills but we have to get her to the cells fast before Faith's cells destroy the medicine." I said. We went back to the room to see Rayne unconscious. Chance picked her up with ease and we headed to the cell. He laid her down on the small bed and chained her wrist and ankles.

"So whats going to happen now?" Chance asked.

"Rylee will enchant the chains so she doesnt break out of it and I will go inside of her head, I need to find out why Faith is stronger than her human side. There must be something restricting Rayne." Lexi said. 

Lexi then laid beside Raynee and i started chanting some spells. The chains started glowing, Lexi fell unconscious and her heart slowed down.

"How long will it take?" One of my loyal guards asked.

"I don't know, we can only sit and wait." I say trying to stay calm.

"I'll stay and wait, you need to go eat and rest. My brother is also waiting for you at the pack house." Chance said.

"Okay, let me know if anything happens." I replied.

He nodded.

Lexi's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was no longer in the cells but in front of Rylee and Rayne's pack house. Everything looked real but different, the sky had grey clouds covering the sky it was also raining. I looked around and saw that the pack house was looked abandoned and old the trees looked like they were burnt  the other houses around the area had the windows smashed, some even had blood stains on the walls.

It looked like a ghost town, it was dark and looked scary. I made my way fowards the back of the house, I gasped when I saw a figure sitting under a tree.

I moved closer to get a better view until I saw Rayne with one of her ankles chained to the tree.

"Rayne?" I whispered.

She looked up and blinked her eyes.

"You're not real." She said and leaned back on the tree and closed her eyes.

I moved next to her and touched the chain, I quickly pulled my hand back and hissed once I felt a burning sensation on my palm.

"What's on this chain? I know its not wolfsbane." I said curiously.

"If was made from the dark moon goddess. Its much stronger than wolfs bane." She said lazily.

"But why isn't it hurting you?" I asked.

"Because they want me alive and strong enough for Faith. If I die then She will have to be reborn in the next 1000 years." She Chuckled.

"Where is Faith right now?"

"Right behind you."

I quickly turned around and faced Faith. She was covered in blood with a sinister smile.

"Fancy seeing you here Lexi." Faith said

"You need to let her go Faith. The dark goddess is brainwashing you!" I yelled.

"No! You guys are keeping me away from my mate! I could kill you right now for being here. This is my world and you're not welcomed!"
She said glaring at me.

She held her hand up and there was a flash of light.

I gasped and tried to slow down my breathing.

"Mom! Are you okay? Hey look at me mom. Someone get me some water!" I heard a voice yell. I blinked away the bright light until my eyes focused on my son. The guard handed him a bottle of water and then he passed it to me. I gulped down the water and finally looked around the room. I was back in the cell.

We heard footsteps coming fast and we saw Rylee, Chase, her beta Alex and Ryan her top warrior.

I let a tear fall thinking about what is happening to Rayne. The dark goddess is playing dirty using Faith.

"What happened?" Rylee asked hesitantly.

I explained what I saw in Raynes head and what was happening. I could see Rylee was having a hard time listening to what I was saying. Her and Rayne have a stronger bond than mates but I knew she didn't want to show weakness.

"So now what?" Chance asked. He looked tired with the dark circles under his eyes but he didn't want to waste time resting until he got his mate back.

"Wait you said Faith said she could kill you when you were there, so then why didn't she? Like you just said she knows we're keeping her away from that vampire so sent you back here instead of hurting you?" Alex said

"Maybe because you're a direct descendant of the moon goddess. Remember when u were trying to get Rayne to control Faith she was always calmed when you were around so therefore she can't hurt you." Rylee stated.

"So if I'm the only one she cant hurt then that means I'm the only one who is safe to go inside her head and come back out alive. She won't hesitate to kill anyone else, shes in a dangerous mood." I say.

Rylee's POV

"Okay we need to plan this out more I'll try find a spell that will hide your soul when you go back to Rayne so Faith doesn't force you out again. In the mean time no one is allowed to enter this side of the dungeon except us I'll have guards set up and Alex you will be in charge of Patrol. Mix up the shifts. You guys need to rest we'll get started first thing in the morning. I'm sure your mate is worried about you Lexi, I'll have him come get you and chance you can sleep in Rayne's room. Her scent will help you sleep." Once we headed back to the house chance headed straight to the room and Lexi, chase and I waited in my office.

I looked at the files on the desk that Rayne left. "Why is she looking through vampire history?" I asked myself.

This caught Lexi's attention and she came over to my side of the desk.

"She asked for this book of vampires from me the other day. I wonder what she wanted it for."

We then heard a knock and Alpha Caden came in.

"Well thats us, I'll see you tomorrow Rylee, Chase take care of Rylee. Goodnight." She waved and left.

"You can go to bed I'll be up in an hour." I say.

"Yeah right! I'm not leaving you here by yourself." He went and laid down on the long chair and closed his eyes.  "If you need anything just wake me up okay?" He says.

"Okay."

I start looking through books of spells that would help our situation in any way. I'll probably be up most of the night.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Ignore any mistakes😅

Vote & Comment!♥️