Chapter 6 ^_^

~AN: Sorry for the long wait! Also sorry if the story isn't as exciting or interesting I'm working on it. :)
Ignore mistakes.
-----------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Rayne's POV

"Why didn't you tell me?"

After the rogues left Chance grabbed my arm and led me back to their house and straight up to his room and slammed the door shut. He was on the other side of the room staring at me with anger in his eyes.

"It's not something that I can just bring up." I say avoiding his eyes.

"You knew I had powers, Rayne I'm your mate! Your suppose to tell me, do you not trust me?"

"Just because we're mates does not mean I have to trust you when we first meet. Trust is earned so no I don't trust you enough to tell my secret!" I yelled as the lights flickered on and off.

I saw hurt flash in his eyes as it turned to anger. He walked out the door in a rush and slammed it once again.

I let out a breath and buried my face in my hands. I then went downstairs Where Rylie and my parents were waiting and Chance no where to be seen.

When we got home I went to the kitchen to snack on even though we had dinner already. I found dads pop tarts all the way at the back of the pantry and began eating them. He never learns.

"Hey, so I'm guessing he didn't take it well." Rylie says plopping on the seat next to me and grabbing a pop tart.

"Hes only mad because I didn't tell him, like seriously?! I barely know the guy just because we're mates doesn't mean I have to tell him all my deepest secrets." I exclaimed chewing furiously.

"Yeah I totally get you." She nods her head.

"Do I smell my Pop tarts!" We quickly ate the last of it as he rushed toward us.

"You two are evil!" He yells dramatically.

I stood up and patted dad on the back. "Unlucky dad." I said and walked up to my bedroom to see Simba rolling around on my bed.

"Um excuse me that's my bed thank you very much." I say trying to push him over so I could lay down. He huffed and pushed me off the bed with his paws.

"What? Did you just push me off my bed? Oh it's on!" I took off my shoes and jacket and jumped on the bed trying to push him off. That went on for 20 mins until I was tired and just layed on top of him to lazy to move and fell asleep.

~

"Wake up, get up, wash up, lets go chop chop!"

"5 minutes" I mumbled.

"No lets go Ray hurry up breakfast ready in 15!" He called out before walking out.

"Alex you better save me some!" I groaned and got up and looked at Simba snuggled on my bed. "Lucky bish"

After I got ready and ate we went to school and still people stared which was kinda annoying. I saw Chance leaning on his car watching me. This guy thinks he looks cool pfft, but I have to admit he does look cute. I walked over to him and just gave him a bear hug. It actually makes people less mad and it works every time when my dads mad at me. I slowly feel his arm wrap around me and hug me back. "I'm sorry." I pulled away from him and stepped back.

"No I'm sorry. I didn't mean to react the way I did and I understand why you didn't want to tell me at first." He says holding my hand pulling me towards him. He kissed me softly making me want more and so I kissed him deeper taking control which he didn't like and growled as we fought for dominance. The bell rang and we pulled away breathing hard. I cleared my throat and turned to walk away, "Bye!"

"What, no goodbye kiss?" He calls out. I shook my head at him and went to class and sat next to Rylee. She was talking to 2 girls. As soon as I sat down I threw all my weight on Rylee and closed my eyes.

"I'm dying, take me home my brain hurts just being here." I say lazily.

"Your so heavy! We're half way through the day." She says pushing me off her.

"What do you mean we're half way school just started! I just want to eat lunch and go home and snuggle in my bed with Simba."

"Patience little one. By the way this is Lia and Ally. They're part of our group but they weren't here yesterday cause they slept in. I wish our parents would let us sleep in." Rylee pouted.

"Hi I'm Rayne also known as the good looking twin." I say flipping my hair causing them to giggle.

Rylee rolled her eyes at me. "Bitch please you wish."

"She's also the evil twin while I'm the angel in the family." I say.

"Wow I could watch you guys argue all day." Ally says chuckling.

"Are you kidding me she's the evil one! You should see the shit she does compared to what I do!" Rylee exlaims waving her hands like a maniac.

"Rylee it's ok we all know how crazy you can get." Lia says. I laughed while Rylee glared at us and faced the front waiting for class to start.

I bumbed her softly. "I still love you sis. Do you love me?"

"Its not like I have a choice." She mumbled as I grinned.

~

When lunch came around I was eager to get to the cafeteria. So as soon as the bell rang I bolted out of class and ran toward the lunch room. I was the first one there and ordered food and sat outside under a tree and ate in peace. Once I finished I was walking too our table where Rylee, Chase, Alex, Ally, Lia, Matt and Liana. As usual our guards sat at tables around us.

"Where's Chance?" I asked as I grabbed some of Alex chips and ate them.

"Oh he said he had to stay back in class for 10 mins."

"Okay well I'm going to go get him he should be out by now." I got up and walked out of the cafeteria towards the last class he had.

Rylee's POV

We all talked and ate taking our time as Rayne left. Suddenly my whole body filled with rage and instantly I knew it was Rayne's emotions. I've only felt that type of rage from her once when we were little and we were attacked by rogues and she killed them all. She was bloodthirsty.

"Shit! Ryan!" All students went quiet and looked at me. I called out to the leader of the guards as he quickly stood up.

"Yes Alpha?" He bowed.

"Take your guards and find Rayne now! And take her out to no mans land immediately! Alex inform my parents, I'm going to find the cause of this." Everyone in my pack knew what was happening and they rushed around doing as they were told. I quickly followed Raynes scent as the guards quickly took her out. I saw Chance and the schools slut standing behind him.

I quickly grabbed the slut and threw her into the wall and she was knocked out.

"Rylee I can explain." Chance said in a calm voice.

"Save it. If any of my guards die tonight, I'm going to kill you." I walked away from him and ran outside. A car was waiting for me. I got in worried about the guards handling Rayne. My pack was family and we cared about them so much. Our bond with our pack was different to other packs. And thats why we had more pack members then others because people from different packs knew that everyone here was equal. There was no favourites and ranks didn't matter. Omegas weren't treated badly, they were respected.

------------------------------------
Vote & Comment :)