Chapter 1 ^_^

~AN: finally the sequel is here! Sorry for being lazy but I was trying to make a cover and give it a title and I'm sorry if it doesn't seem good enough for you.....

If you haven't read the first book it doesn't matter okay guys I'm talking to the new readers who haven't read the first part, anyways enjoy!!! Hopefully this book does good 😁

===========================

Chapter 1

Rayne's POV

After 3 years im back. Back in the town that my pack moved too when I was 8. Everything looked exactly the same as I left it. Now I'm 18 the same age as my sister. Who is also my twin but I'm older by 2 minutes which I love to brag about just to piss her off. As you can tell I'm the cheeky twin.

She's currently at school and I'm going to pick her up when she's finish which she's excited about. We've always had a special bond and not just our twin bond but something much deeper that only my pack knew about. If our secret got out then we would be hunted by many people thirsty for power. My sister was a natural at her powers but unfortunately I had to go away for 3 years to a family friend and learn to control my powers. For some reason they were always out of control like it reacted to the littlest things. I used to be afraid of using them especially around my family. Afraid that I would hurt them or even worse, kill them. My pack fears me, I see it in their eyes and they should be. I'm a walking corpse.

I've taken many lives with my bare hands to protect my family and pack. I was actually given the nick name reaper from other packs, how original right? I'm being sarcastic guys that name is stupid, just saying. I was known to be the ruthless twin who looked like I had many secrets. Of course some Alpha's had a problem with our pack and felt threatened by how calm and quiet we were, not causing any trouble just minding our own business. We just don't want to waste our time on them.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my iphone ringing. The name Parole Officer flashed on the screen.

"Hey mom."

"Hey baby remember to pick up your sister she should be finished in a couple minutes." She says sounding distracted.

"Yes I know I'm waiting outside, what's that noise I hear?" I asked curiously.

"Oh I'm helping the girls prep dinner to celebrate your return home!" She says happily.

I noticed students start to pour out of school, "Okay cool, I have to go mom I see Rylee."

"Alright bye." As soon as I hanged up I heard Rylee screaming like the maniac she is. She quickly got in the car and practically jumped on me which she ended up in an uncomfortable position. She pulled away and sat in her seat but facing me with tears in her eyes.

"I missed you so much like you don't know how much I missed you! I'm so glad your back Ray." She hugged me once more.

"I missed you too Ry. I missed how annoying your voice gets when you get excited." I said teasingly. She laughed and wiped her tears.

"Shut up bitch and let me be excited." I chuckled and turned on the car. I saw some of our guards get in there car waiting for me to lead the way so they could follow. Our parents still felt that we needed to have guards even though we were stronger then them. People stared at my car curious to know who was in it. As far as I know the people at the school don't know that Rylee has a twin sister, well they're in for a surprise tomorrow.

I drove heading back home to the pack house. "How's Jessica?" I asked. She was our closest cousin but she was self conscious. Me and Rylee were the only ones who knew that she self harmed which we put a stop too.

Rylee sighed and looked out the window. "I don't know Ray. Ever since you left, she just shut everyone out. I tried to talk to her but she kept saying she's fine but I know somethings happening to her. I kept an eye on her at school and made sure there were guards watching her when I wasn't around. You have to talk to her, I know she'll be happy once she sees you." She says. I nodded, I was protective over Jessica, I made sure she was safe and that she felt comfortable never forcing her to do anything. Once I pulled up to a 3 story mansion with other cars following and parking in the underground garage we got out of the car with the smell of bbq. As soon as our pack members saw me they all greeted me welcoming me back home. I thanked them and we headed inside. "Rylee I'll be down soon just going to see Jessica." I called out while walking up the stairs. She nodded and went straight to the kitchen.

I went to the second floor and stood in front of Jessaica's room. I knocked and waited as I heard light footsteps. She opened the door and gasped staring at me wide-eyed.

I laughed awkwardly scratching the back of my neck. "Well are you going to give me a hug?"

And soon I am tackled to the floor groaning in pain.

"It's really you! Omg!" She practically screamed in my ear making me wince since wolves have enhanced hearing.

"Jess get off!" I pushed her off laughing then helped her up. We went in her room and sat on the bed.

"So? What's going on Jess? No bullshit." I say with a stern look. She looked down and fiddled with her hands unconsciously pulling down her sleeve.

"Show me." Tears threatened my eyes as I watched her every move.
She shook her head as tears streamed down her face.

"Jess please." I pleaded.

"Why? I stopped doing them okay!"
I grabbed her hands to stop her from pulling away.

"Because I want to see how many times you needed me and I wasn't there." I whispered.

===========================
V
O
T
E
&
C
O
M
M
E
N
T