Chapter 5 ^_^

AN~ Ignore any mistakes, this chapter feels messy to me but tell me what you think.

Follow me on Insta @bubziiee

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Rayne's POV

Once we entered the Redstone pack I instantly went in protective mode. I used my enhanced vision as the car was moving and saw at least 20 wolves in the forest guarding us from a distance.

We stopped in front of a 3 story house with carvings on the walls. The Alpha and Luna were waiting for us. "Welcome Alpha Calum and Luna Ria, it's good to see you again. Rylee its nice to see you too and you must be Rayne. I hope my boys are treating you girls right." Alpha Caden says.

But I was focused on the Luna. There was something about her that pulled me to her. I knew She felt the same since she gave us a knowing smile.

"Do you mind if I have a quick chat with the girls?" The luna asked while ushering all of us inside.

"The boys should be down in a sec babe please get the wine in the kitchen we'll be back." She says pulling us with her until we were in her office. We sat down as she grabbed a big dusty book from the shelf and dropped it on a table.

"I know you have a lot of questions so I'll explain what I know about your powers because in the book theres not much thats said about you guys. Rayne, something is wrong with your wolf Faith. Your wolf was cursed before the moon goddess created her. Believe it or not but theres a dark goddess who is the moon goddesses sister. She lives in the shadows and was always jealous of her. So before both your wolves were created the dark goddess cursed a spell on your wolf. The moon goddess casted her out and saved Rylees wolf before she could be cursed as well." She explains.

"Wait, what was the dark goddess doing there with the moon goddess? I thought they would hate eachother?" Rylee asked confused.

"Not yet, you see the dark goddess and moon goddess worked together to create the supernatural world and made 2 special wolves that will enter earth every 1000 years to keep the peace. Now every 1000 years there will be an eclipse and every species strength will be the same. There will be no one stronger than the other and that is why you two were created. Only Alphas around the world know about this, and this is when they try to invade other packs before the eclipse is over." She exlpained.

"Wait, how come the Alphas know about the eclipse but not the pack members?" I asked curiously.

"If a pack member finds out about the meaning of that eclipse then the Alpha has no choice but to kill them. Only the Alpha family is allowed to know about it." She sighed as she sat down.

"After the werewolf species was created the dark goddess went to a pack up north and told them about the eclipse. And on the day of the eclipse the whole pack died fighting for the Alpha position except one. He was the last one standing. When the moon goddess found out she was devestated that they turned on eachother. I was there when the fight was finished. I wiped the mans memory of everything the dark goddess had said to prevent another day like that happening. You may know the pack as the Bloodmoon pack."

Rylee sat up, "Wait In the book it says that the pack was wiped out from a tsunami?"

The Luna shook her head. "That's only a cover story. But luckily you two and myself and sons are immune to the eclipse. I will teach you everything you need to know but I would need 1 on 1 time with your wolf Rayne. She needs to be fully tamed for you to have control on her. I know shes wild and I know you hardly shift but you need to trust me first before we can move forward. Okay thats enough for today, I know it's a lot to take in so you both are welcome here anytime if you have any questions or want to understand something more clearly. Come on dinner is ready." She gave us a warm smile and we went to the dining room where everyone was at. The Luna went and sat with her mate as he quickly sneaked in a kiss before anybody could really notice which caused her to blush. I felt a tugging on my hand and saw that Chance was by my side. "Are you okay?" He had a worried expression on his face and I smiled and nodded.

"Oh Lexy your two boys are very charming. Was it hard to tell them apart when they were younger?" My mum asked politely.

The Luna laughed "At first it was difficult because we didn't know we were having twins until the birth. I'll admit I've had trouble remembering which is which untill they got older and I could see who was who by their style and personality. I could go on all day about the boys but I'm sure everyones hungry." She says.

"Lets eat guys dig in!" The Alpha said while happily stacking his plate  which made us laugh. He must have been starving.

Suddenly I felt an unwanted presence step onto their territory. I quickly stood up causing everyone to look at me.

"Rogues." I ran out the door and ran through the woods until I ended up in front of 10 rogues growling at two pack worriors. I felt my wolf scratching the surface wanting to kill them. I felt Chance's presence as he growled at the rogues and stepped in front of me.

"State your business or you will be killed." The power in Chance's voice sent chills down my spine as he stood tall.

The rogue in front chuckled as they backed away. "We'll meet again Alpha." The rogue says. Before we could attack them they ran at full speed crossing the border to no mans land.

---------------------------------------------
V
O
T
E
&
C
O
M
M
E
N
T