Chapter 11 ^_^

Rayne's POV

It's been four days since I've had a good nights sleep, four days since my father sent me the list of the pack members who were killed. I've been trying to figure out who was taken hostage but my father said every pack member who was on the list was counted for. One person was missing from the list and I needed to find out who. What was so special about this one guy that they needed to keep him alive?

"Here you are! I've been trying to find you. You need to stop hiding your scent and blocking me out ugh." Rylie dropped a stack of files on the desk and dusted her hands.

"What is this?" I asked scanning through them.

"Those are our new pack members. You remember the Black Stone pack? They were the closest pack next to our uncles pack. It seems the same people attacked their pack before they attacked uncles pack, so they will be arriving tomorrow and we will welcome them and have a ceremony for them in 5 days. And what I need you to do is come out of this office and get some fresh air, please." She pulled me out of the chair and pushed me towards the door, "Come on wolfy out you go."

"Fine." I say and walked outside as she headed upstairs. I shifted and ran to Chance's pack and was stopped by the people on patrol. Once they recognised my scent and power they let me through. I headed straight to the Alpha's house and followed Lexi's scent to the kitchen where she was stuffing her face with chocolate. She sensed me and quickly got rid of her evidence.

"I'll get you some clothes, ah hem you saw nothing." She says. I layed on my belly and covered my eyes with my paws. She chuckled and went to get some clothes. Once she got back I quickly got changed.

"Do you have a history of all vampire clans that ever existed?" I asked.

"No but I know someone who does. He has a book of all clans and all the vampires who have been a master. I feel like this is important so I'll call him right now. She grabbed the phone and dialed a number and held the phone to her ear.

"Hey it's me. I'm good and how about yourself? Have you been looking after yourself? Yes I'll visit soon I promise. I need a favour. I need you to send over the book of vampires, yes that one. Thank you, talk to you soon bye." She hanged up, "Okay the book will be here tomorrow morning I send it right over as soon as it gets here." She says.

"Thank you once I'm done I'll bring it back." I said.

"Oh don't be silly take your time." She says as Chance and Alpha Caden walk in. Alpha Caden walked over to her and stopped when he stepped on something. He lifted his foot and saw a twix wrapper on the floor.

"Lexi!" He yelled and she ran from him.

"It's not mine it was Rayne's!" She yelled while laughing. He chased her and then it was only me and Chance. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to his room and closed the door.

"What's going on in your head? I want to know what your thinking." He says sitting next to me.

"I'm just trying to figure out some stuff thats all and I have to go we've got new pack members arriving tomorrow." I got up.

"I'll come with you." He insisted.

"No you have Alpha work, I'll see you later." I quickly kissed his cheek and ran out the door before he could stop me.

Rylee's POV

"We have to tell her before my scent changes." I said.

"Babe do you want me dead by your sisters hands? Shes dangerous! She doesnt have full control of her wolf and they will kill me! And if I try to defend myself and accidentally hurt her my brother will kill me so either way I'm fucked!"

I chuckled at Chase's outburst and walked to the kitchen with him following.

"She'll hurt you to the brink of death, but she wont kill you I promise." I grabbed a water bottle for chase to help him cool down. His face was getting red as if anything could set him off right now.

"I'm going to go home and ask my grandpa if he by any chance has the strongest armour ever made and then you will tell her and You call me how things go okay?" He says as if it's a great idea.

"We will tell her together. Don't worry everythings going to be fine." I say reassuring him.

"What are you guys talking about?" We both quickly faced Rayne shocked that we didn't hear or smell her.

"Uh Rylie has something to tell you! I'm going to go home now so yeah." Chase backed away from me towards the door.

"Stay." She said warning him with her eyes. He came back and stood behind me using me as a shield. Pussy.

"Okay tell me now, get it over and done with."

"I'm pregnant!" I blurted out.

She narrowed her eyes on Chase who was trying to avoid eye contact.

"Does mum and dad know?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"So your telling me Chase's little dick was able to get you pregnant?" She asked.

Chase coughed and said something under his breath.

"You wanted to say something?"

"No no your fine." Chase said.

"Awe you guys! I'm so happy for yous!" Rayne says and pulls me into a hug.

"You are?" I asked confused. There is no way that she would just be happy.

She then went to Chase for a hug but as soon as she was close enough she grabbed him by the back of his neck and slammed his head on the counter and held him down.

"Your dead."

"Go easy on him please." I say.

"Fine. I will postpone your punishment, I have more important things to do." She let him go and left the kitchen.

"That wasnt that bad." I say.

"I'm so dead babe. Tell our baby I love him or her."

I rolled my eyes at him, he is such a drama queen sometimes.

---------------------------------------------

I know it's been a loooooooong time since I last updated theres just been so many things going on at once but I'm trying my best to get chapters up asap. It's not the best chapter but it will do sorry.

Vote &comment :)