"Koumei! Please don't do that you startled me" said Kouha

"I apologize, I did not mean to startle you" he said plainly

"Do you think it will be okay? The wedding I mean" said Kouha looking around again.

"I cannot guarantee success since I am not a fortune teller, but on a scale, I'm about 97% sure this wedding will be successful" answered Koumei.

"Great, that still leaves that 3%" grumbled Kouha

"Do not worry Kouha, it will be fine I'm sure of it. Do you know when (Y/N) will arrive?" He asked

"She should arrive a little before dinner" said Kouha, the mention of your name made him stiffen up.

"Oh right I forgot, I came here to get you, Kouen wanted to speak to you" said Koumei fanning himself with his fan.

"Right, thanks Mei" you said making your way back into the palace.

<<(Y/N'S POV>>

"I'm sooooo bored!" You whined to yourself in frustration. You were about 3 hours away from Rakushou, the Kou Empires capital city.

You leaned against the window looking out at the landscape passing by, the green leaves quietly dancing on the tree branches. There was a river passing through the valley, it's water was clear and sparked in the beautiful afternoon sun. It was all so serene, almost like a perfect utopia, a place of peace and harmony. A place where everything was happy. Your eyes started getting heavy as the thought of such a blissful place took over your thoughts.

And then out of nowhere came a light. A light so bright it hurt your eyes and you had to cover them up before you went blind.
The carriage stopped dead in its tracks as the light kept getting brighter and brighter, and then finally..... disappear.

As soon as the light had gone you rushed outside to see what had happened, however there was nothing to see, everything was just as it was moments ago.

The trees still danced, the river still lay there peacefully, the soft soft grass under your shoes was as green as ever. The utopia you had seen was the same.

Except for a man, standing alone at the top of a hill. He stood there looking up at the sky, a slight smile on his face.

He was tall and had a tall staff, his clothes were green and he had a big hat on. His hair was long and golden, it shone in the sunlight in the most mesmerizing way.

As you looked at him in the distance you noticed he had a slight glow to him, almost as if he himself, were a source of life.
You couldn't take your eyes off him, something about him was so pure and magical it caught your gaze and wouldn't let go. However in an instant, he had vanished.

"Excuse me! Your highness! We should keep moving or the sun will be down by the time we get there" said the carriage driver.

"Did you see that?" you asked the carriage driver, "see what miss?" He asked in confusion.

"The explosion of light and the man standing at the top of that hill" you aid pointing to where he was standing moments ago.