"Yes"

A/N:

I am so sorry. Really, i feel awful for not updating, i'm so sorry):

I think i'm going to end this story soon since i'm not really seeing it continuing. 

Don't worry i'm still gonna properly finish it, and i promise it'll be great.

Alright enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're pretty good princess" said Sinbad mockingly, "I'm not done with you!" you snarled, flying down at him in full speed.

<<TWO HOURS AGO>>

"Greetings Lord Kouen, it is a pleasure to see you again" said the purple haired man to Kouen, a grin on his face.

"Sinbad" said Kouen with an un-pleased frown.

"I hope you don't mind my asking but why have you requested for my presence?" asked  the purple haired man, you assumed was Sinbad.

"We shall not talk about such manners here" said Kouen getting up from his seat.

"Of course" said Sinbad, he then gave you a glance and winked at you. 

'Wait what?! was that for me?' You were very confused and didn't notice the little boy pulling on your dress.

"Um, miss?" you looked down to see the little blue-haired boy tugging at your dress.

"Yes?" you asked, looking at him questionably, "Who are you?" he asked "i'm (Y/N), who are you?" you said sweetly.

"I'm Aladdin, you have very pretty name miss!" he said smiling at you, "Thank you, i like your name too" you smiled and patted the little boy on the head.

"It's nice to see you miss Kougyoku!" he said smiling at Kougyoku, "You too" she smiled back at him.

"Aladdin?" 

You looked up to see the blonde-haired boy walking up to you.

"Alibaba!" said Kougyoku happily smiling at him, "Hello Kougyoku!" answered the boy,

"um... Aladdin who's this?" said the boy looking at you sounding a little concerned and protective.

"This is (Y/N)" said Aladdin smiling, "Oh um.... well... i um... think Sinbad needs us" he stuttered, "Oh right, nice chat (Y/N), i'd like to talk to you later!" he said following the blonde boy, 

"Um Kougyoku, who were they?" you asked your friend, "Oh those are my friends from Sindria, they're very nice" she answered smiling happily.

<<30 MINUTES LATER, KOUGYOKU'S ROOM>>

"What do you think (Y/N), pink? or purple?" said Kougyoku lifting up two dresses for you to see, "Hm... it's a tough choice, they're both very beautiful" you commented putting a finger to your lip in thought.

"Well they can't just be pretty! they have to be perfect!" she said in a high pitched voice digging through her closet.

"Hey um, why do you want to look so good anyways?" you asked looking at her , 

"Um... well... you see.... we have guests! yes! guests!" she said  happily, 

"guests?" you asked, 

"Yes (Y/N), guests, you know, you should get dressed a little fancier as well, i mean you want to have a good impression as a hostess, am i right?" she said looking at you.

"I guess..." you said, not as interested in the subject as she was.

"Oh no!" she yelled turning to look at you.

"What is it?" you asked worriedly

"I forgot to tell Kouen about the meeting he has tomorrow!" said Kougyoku panic written all over her face.

"I have to go tell him! oh but i cant go looking like this" she moaned tugging at her dress, "dont worry Kougyoku, i can go for you" you said getting up from her bed

"You'd do that?" she said looking at you, "Yeah no problem" you said smiling, "Oh ok here!" she said scribbling on a piece of paper, she folded it neatly once she finished and gave you the note.

"Just give this to Kouen and you'll be my hero" she said happily 

"Got it!" you said taking the letter and walked out the door.

.

.

.

You squeezed through the back door into the meeting room where Kouen and the others were talking.

You quietly walked over to Kouen and handed him the letter, "It's from Kougyoku" you whispered to him

"thank you (Y/N)" he said to you quietly.

"Lord Kouen! who might this beautiful young lady be?" said a rather loud voice from the other side of the table. You turned around to see it was Sinbad who said those words.

"This is prince Kouha's fiance (Y/N), the third princess of Goundi" said Kouen, 

"Princess of Goundi huh? i've heard great things about you princess, i've heard you are one of the most powerful warriors in Goundi am i right?" said Sinbad raising his eyebrows

"Yes that is correct" you answered politely. "I'll leave you to your meeting" you said bowing to everyone.

"Wait" you turned to see Sinbad standing up from his seat, you eyed Kouen who was now slowly rising from his seat as well.

"I hope you dont mind, but i'd like to see how strong you really are princess" said Sinbad grinning, 

"And what do you mean by that?" you asked

"I'm challenging you to a fight" he said.

You stood there looking at him, shocked by what your ears just heard.

"No!" said Kouha abruptly getting up from his chair.

"Sinbad...." began Kouen,  "Come on (Y/N), it's your choice" said Sinbad smiling.

"How dare you call her by her first name!" shouted Kouha with his fists clenched,

"King Sinbad i refuse to allow you to interact with the princess in such manner" said Kouen now sounding slightly mad.

"So are you telling me you're keeping the princess from choosing how to spend her days?" said Sinbad, "King Sinbad...." began Koumei now standing as well.

"Princess (Y/N), would you care to show me the power of a true warrior?" said Sinbad looking you in the eye.

You stared into his eyes, enticed by his stare. 

"Yes" you answered to everyone's shock.