Across The Ocean

Your head was pounding and your ears were ringing so loud it hurt. You sat up and opened your eyes, only to be greeted by a worried Kougyoku. 

"(Y/N)! are you ok?" you heard her say, after the ringing in your ears softened.

"Yeah i'm fine. What happened?" you asked

"You passed out after one of King Sinbad's attacks" she said, "Oh right" you said remembering, "Do you think you can stand?" she asked.

"Yes, here let me get up" you said sliding off the bed and onto the floor. You shuddered and fell to the floor, your head pounding. "(Y/N)!" kougyoku ran over to you and helped you up.

"I'm fine" you said taking shaky steps across the room. "I'm supposed to take you to Kouen right now but i assume you want to change?" she said. You looked down and saw you were wearing a long wight flowy dress, with a see through wight kimono wrap on top. 

"No, i'll just go like this" you said letting your (H/L) hair down. 

"Oh, alright then come" she said opening the door.

.

You kept a straight face as you walked down the hall, your dress flowing around your ankles. 

You followed Kougyoku through the doorway, leading into the meeting room. There was a lot of shouting in the room and most of the people were standing.

The whole room quiet down when you walked in, they all stared at you for a moment before Kouha ran over to you.

"Are you okay?" he asked holding your hands in his.

"Yes, i'm fine" you said plainly, "(Y/N)" said Kouen, looking at you sternly.

"Yes lord Kouen?"

"There are some matters i must discuss with you" he said eyeing Sinbad.

"Of course" you said bowing your head.

Kouha grabbed your shoulders and looked you dead in the eye. "(Y/N) don't believe anything he tells you, it's all lies, ok? whatever you do don't do it" he said in a hushed voice. It wasn't the fact that he was holding onto you so tight, that scared you, it was the fear and seriousness in his voice that gave you chills.

"Prince Kouha, do you mind letting go of the princess so we can continue with our discussion?" You looked around Kouha to see Sinbad looking at you.

Kouha looked into your eyes before returning to his seat.

You made your way towards the table and took a seat. 

"Princess (Y/N) i would like to apologize about earlier today before i go further with my discussion" said Sinbad.

You bowed your head to show forgiveness.

"Sinbad, before you continue i would like to remind you that doing so will only bring wrath on Sindria. I'm positive that the queen of Goundi will not be pleased when she hears of this" Kouen had a stern look on his face when he said those words.

"What do you mean? What does my country have to do with this?" you began feeling tense at the direction the subject was going.

You looked at Sinbad, who was looking at you in a strange way. "Your majesty, would you like to come back to Sindria with me?"

You repeated what he had said for about 6 times before you realized what he had said. You then realized you weren't talking but instead was staring at Sinbad with your mouth slightly open.