Red Roses

<<KOUHA'S POV>>

"Where did that little mink run off to now?" You grumbled to yourself as you stomped around the palace halls.

"Prince Kouha! Prince Kouha please wait!" Yelled Reirei as she stumbled behind you, trying to keep up.

"What is it Reirei?!" You said in annoyance.

"It's the wedding venue, would you like to come and make sure everything is alright?" She said

"No I'm sure it's fine, besides I'm looking for Kougyoku, have you seen her?" You waved your hand in a shooing motion.

"She's um... at the venue my lord, she's helping with the decor of the wedding" said Reirei as she hid behind her sleeves.

"Of course she is" you sighed in annoyance as you made your way down to the royal garden.

<<KOUGYOKU'S POV>>

"To the left, just a little more to the..... perfect! Alright now all that's left to do is make sure everything is going as planned in the kitchen!" You looked around the garden admiring your handy work.
'Yes yes this is perfect, I'm sure (Y/N) and Kouha will love it'  you thought to yourself happily,

"KOUGYOKU!!!!!!" You heard someone shouting your name from behind you. You shakily turned around to meet the very angry eyes of your brother Kouha.

" Oh, h...hello there Kouha" you stuttered trying to act normal.
"How are you today?"

"Me?! Oh I'm just fine Kougyoku, absolutely marvelous!" He yelled at you sarcastically

"Why do I get the feeling that something is my fault" you whispered as you put your sleeves up to your nose.

"It is! It's absolutely your fault!" He kept shouting, now waving his arms around

"Well what is it! What did I do!" You yelled as well now getting quite annoyed.

"You took the necklace that was on my bed this morning!" He screeched

"Oh that? I just thought it would be perfect with (Y/N)'s wedding dress so I took it!" You said happily.

"EXACTLY! Why else would I have it?! I was going to give it to her when she got back!!" By now Kouha's face was a deep red color.

"Oh! Good I was a little confused as to why you had such a feminine necklace" you said

"Go get it! NOW!" Kouha pointed towards the palace

"Ok ok calm down I'm going" you said as you hurried to get the necklace from your room.

<<THIRD PERSON>>

Kouha looked around at the decorating Kougyoku made and all the tiny details that were added. It was beautiful. The trees in the garden set a serene and peaceful atmosphere to the setting. It was a very floral wedding, there were flowers in almost every corner, it was well known to everyone that the princess loved flowers.

"It really is quite beautiful"

Kouha turned around in surprise.