I Love You

A/N:

Hiya guys! i thought i'd treat you with an episode!

Thanks for taking your time to read my story i appreciate it, also don't forget to vote, it shows me that you guys like my story and motivates me to continue, so thanks a bunch!

Enjoy the episode!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'What is this? This... this horrible pain?' Your eyes fluttered open to see you were still in Kouha's room. You tried to move but felt a sharp pain go through both your legs.

You heard someone come in through the door, you looked around to see it was Kouha. "Ah, so you're finally awake" he said walking over to you. "Get away from me" you said coldly, "Oh don't worry (Y/N) i'm not gonna do anything to you" he said smiling warmly. He walked over to the bed, sat beside you and started playing with your hair. "How long was i asleep for?" you asked, "Three days" he said, still playing with your hair. You looked out the window and saw there was still light outside, it must have been around 4:00pm.

"You must be hungry (Y/N)" said Kouha, "I'm not hungry" you said, your body however betrayed your words as your stomach gave a loud growl. He smiled at you and shouted "Jinjin!" "Yes lord Kouha?!" said a short sized girl who rushed into the room, she had bandages around her torso and had long dark hair which was tied in two small pigtails.

"Bring (Y/N) something to eat will you" he said, "Of course lord Kouha" she said bowing her way out. Kouha sat up to face you, "I love you (Y/N)" he said and leaned in to kiss your lips softly. You slapped him right across the face, "I will never love you Prince Kouha" you said coldly. (Ouch) Kouha slapped you multiple times before leaning back down for a more violent kiss.

Then Jinjin came in with a tray of food, she set it on the bedside table and left quickly. "say ahh" said Kouha holding up a grape, you slapped his hand away as he brought it closer to your mouth.

Then Kouha started tying your hands together with another rope. "Stop Kouha! you're hurting me!" you said fighting his grip, but he was too strong. "Alright then, open up!" he said bringing a spoonful of soup to your mouth this time. You closed your lips tightly not leting him feed you, you wouldn't have it. "I don't wan't to force you to eat (Y/N)," said Kouha "You'll have to if you wan't me to eat" you said, "Fine then you leave me no choice" he said bringing the spoon to his mouth and letting the food go inside. He then leaned over and pressed his lips against yours as he shoved the food inside. You tried to resist, but ended up swallowing.

As he got back up he subtly smirked before getting another spoonful and offering it to you. Instead of accepting it, you tightened your lips, trying to prepare yourself. He didn't seem to mind and once again put a spoonful inside his mouth and shoved it inside yours. Over and over you tried to keep your mouth shut but it wasn't hard for Kouha to pry your lips open with his tongue. When the bowl was empty Kouha gave you one more kiss before pulling away.

He then placed the bowl back on the tray, untied your hands and laid down beside you, "I love you (Y/N)" he said wrapping his arms around you, you turned your back to him so he caged you in his grip, and a single tear ran down your cheek as you fell asleep in his arms.

You woke up early the next morning, Kouha still sleeping beside you. You felt so useless not being able to move around so you decided to sit up in bed. With a little struggle you managed to sit up and felt much better doing so. You looked to your side to see Kouha sleeping beside you, 'he looks so sweet and peaceful this way' you thought brushing a strand of his pink hair out of his face. 'Kouha probably won't let me go outside though' you thought to yourself, then an idea popped into your head. 'He doesn't even have to know! i'll be in and out before he wakes up'.

"Surya San Sei" you said activating your djinns power.

(A/N: ok so let me explain, Surya, is your djinn. the light djinn to be precise, anyway Surya San Sei is its power, it basically makes a floating light orb around you which allows you to float around.)

You slowly crept out the door and closed it silently behind you. you let out a sigh of relief as you floated down the hall since you couldn't walk.

You kept floating around feeling slightly light headed since you were using up your magoi and was anyways weak from your injuries.

You saw a little court yard with plants and flowers and a nice bench, you floated over to the bench and sat down relaxing a little.

"(Y/N)?" You jumped up to hear someone say your name from behind you. You turned around to see Hakuryuu standing behind you, "Oh hi Hakuryuu" you said smiling, happy to see a friendly face. "Are you feeling better? Kouha told us all how you fell ill" he said worriedly, "Oh is that what he told you? umm yeah i'm feeling much better" you said covering your bandaged legs with your skirt. "Come sit!" you smiled at him patting the seat beside you, he blushed slightly as he came and sat beside you.

You breathed in the sweet morning air, you loved the wonderful smell of the flowers, the morning dew on the leaves, the light mist of the early morning still looming down close to the ground. "Umm (Y/N)" said Hakuryuu shakily, "huh?" you said looking at him.

<<HAKURYUU'S POV>>

'how am i supposed to tell her how i feel! my heart races and i feel so happy and warm on the inside every time i see her, so why is so hard for me to tell her?!'

<<YOUR POV>>

"Hakuryuu?" you said looking at Hakuryuu worriedly,

"(Y/N), i-i... i think i'm in love with you!" said Hakuryuu looking you right in the eyes.

You stared at him in awe as you repeated what he just said in your head, "Hakuryuu i..." you were cut off by Hakuryuu's lips on yours, you opened your eyes wide in surprise at his actions.

All of a sudden you were harshly ripped off him and were caged in someone's arms being carried.

"How dare you defile my (Y/N) with your unworthy mouth?!" you immediately recognized this voice... Kouha.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh God.

Haha i feel so bad for Hakuryuu it seems like this happens to him in every one of these stories XD

Oh well, we still love you Hakuryuu!

Anyway Don't forget to vote!

Till next time!