Unruly Love

You woke up and felt something running their hands through your hair, you shot up in surprise and fell off the bed. "Oww" you moaned. "Good morning sleepy head" you looked up to see Kouha smiling down at you from the bed. "What are you doing in my room?" you asked, getting up from the floor. "Well i came to see my beautiful wife-to-be of course" he said pulling you back towards the bed, he sat you down on his lap and kissed you passionately, you were surprised by his sudden moves and pulled away quickly.

"I..i..i need to go say goodbye to my sister, she's leaving soon" you said getting off Kouha's lap, however he pulled you by the wrist and laid you on the bed. "Your sister left an hour ago, but don't worry, you'll see her soon enough" he said resting on your hip. "Kouh...." you started but was cut off with Kouha's lips on yours as he kissed you gently. Then he began moving his hand up your inner thigh, kissing you harder.

You pulled away, "n..no Ko..Kouha, please stop" you said looking at him, "oh don't worry sweet (Y/N), i'll make sure you have fun" he said kissing you roughly. "I SAID STOP YOU SON OF A BITCH!" you yelled at him, hitting him in the gut with your knee. 

He fell over beside you on the bed groaning in pain as he hugged his stomach. You got up and slid off the bed walking to the bathroom. 'What was that?' you thought to yourself looking at your reflection in the mirror. 'It was a side i hadn't seen to Kouha yesterday, i didn't really like it though. Well i can't stay in the bathroom forever, besides i'm gonna have to face him sometime' you walked out the bathroom to see Kouha was no longer on the bed, in fact he was no where to be seen. Then all of a sudden you felt something hard hit the back of your head, 'crap'  you thought as you fell to the floor unconscious.

You woke up feeling a strong throbbing pain in the back of your head, still keeping your eyes closed, you felt warm and safe in your bed, then you remembered what happened, you opened your eyes to see you were no longer in your room.

You attempted getting up, but was unable since you were being held by something, you turned your head around to see Kouha's arms around you, hugging you tightly.

"Go back to sleep (Y/N), i wanna cuddle longer" he said pulling you closer to him, "no Kouha, i'm not gonna cuddle with you right now" you said struggling to get out of his arms. "Now now then (Y/N), we wouldn't wan't you to go wasting precious time we can spend together now would we," he said. he turned you on your back and got up to hover over you. 

He leaned in and kissed you hungrily, "Get off of me" you said pulling away, Kouha clicked his tongue, "(Y/N), you better behave yourself, you do belong to me after all" he said, you could see the lust in his eyes,

"pfff" you spat at him in the face, Kouha was not pleased at your response as he then slapped you. "Well, i do have to punish you for what you did before, when you hit me," he said looking down at you greedily.

Then, before you knew what was happening, Kouha had flipped you onto your stomach and was tying your hands together with a piece of rope. "NO! STOP!" you shouted into a pillowthat was in front of your face. "Oh don't worry (Y/N), you won't get punished anymore than this, as long as you never leave my side". You kicked your legs back, and kicked him hard on the back with your heels. "Ow!" said Kouha now in rage, he hit you on the back so hard it stung.

you then felt him sliding down your body until he was sitting on your feet. "Get off!" you shouted, struggling to for freedom, then Kouha reached over and grabbed his metal vessel, which was leaning on the side of the bed. He then shrunk it to the size of a kitchen knife, "No kou..." you started but was stopped by surging pain in your thigh as Kouha stabbed his knife into the top of thigh so deep he touched your bone with the tip of the knife. he then dragged the knife all the way down to your ankle cutting through your flesh. you screamed in pain as Kouha cut all the way down your leg.

Then he pulled the knife out of your ankle, looking at all the blood running down onto the bed sheets. He had a hungry look in his eyes as he looked at all the blood. He saw the blood dripping from his knife, he then licked it, and then, he stabbed the other leg, cutting through your flesh, all the way down from the top of your thigh to your ankle.

'No'  you thought to yourself as you wen't unconscious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys sorry for the short episode, i'm still trying to figure out my posting schedule, and time to write.

So i need to know if you would rather have me to post shorter but more episodes a week, or 2 long episodes a week. comment which you'd rather, Thanks!

Again don't forget to vote, it shows me that people read and enjoy my story. I'm also always open for tips or suggestions.

Till next time!