Princes

A/N:

btw does anyone else think that pictures really cute!

....... No just me ........ ok.

Enjoy the chapter *^*

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

"(Y/N), how are you holding up?" asked Kougyoku walking towards you, "Who has the right to tell me what" you said not shifting your gaze from the window.

"You heard that?" said Kougyoku stopping a few feet away from you, "yes, now please tell me, what is this news i must hear" you said looking at Kougyoku.

"The date of your marriage has been set, You are to be married to Kouha within 2 weeks."

You were speechless. So soon, how could you just get married in 2 weeks like that?! 

How.

"T-two weeks?" you said in awe, staring at Kougyoku, 

"Yes" she said bowing her head a little, "the lord Kouen has also requested your presence, would you like me to come with you?" 

"No, i'm alright, thank you Kougyoku" you said.

You got up and smoothed out your dress, you then walked past Kougyoku and out the door.

You walked down the halls of the Kou Empire's palace halls deep in thought. You kept walking until you stopped in front of a big door leading into Kouen's office.

You smoothed out your dress and hair, stood up straight and knocked on the door.

"Enter" said a voice from inside, you opened the door and walked into the office to find Kouen sitting at his desk.

"You asked for my presence lord Kouen?" you said bowing.

"Yes, princess (Y/N) i'm sure you've already heard the news about the arrangements for the wedding?" he said looking up from his scroll.

"Yes, may i ask why the wedding is to be so soon?" you asked,

"We wan't this marriage to be successful in order for the alliance between Kou and Goundi to continue, and so due to recent events we would like to make the wedding as soon as possible, do you now understand?" he said

"Yes your my lord" you said.

"On another note, we will be having some visitors in the Kou palace within a few days time, i want you to stay away from them as much as possible, is that understood?" he said,

"Yes my lord, but do you mind me asking who these visitors might be?" you asked curiously

"King Sinbad of Sindria and a few of his loyal generals and followers" he said bitterly.

"Sinbad?" you said.

<<TIME SKIP>>

'I wonder for what reason King Sinbad might be coming? I've heard great things about him, about how he was the first dungeon capturer, and how he created Sindria and the seven seas alliance. But why would he come here? i thought Sindria and Kou didn't get along. I guess it's none of my buisness, and i shouldn't go nosing into others affairs, all i have to do is stay away from Sinbad and the others, i can do that.' 

You were walking through the halls of palace deep in thought until you noticed something outside the window. You looked out to see the palace arena, and inside was Kouha. He seemed to be training, his metal vessel at hand, growing and shrinking at the exact right moments.