Y/N: Let's wear it down, and we'll finish it with these.

Cole: Sounds good.

Y/N: Yo, Ironbitch!

Ironwood: Grr....what?

Y/N: Ease up on the fire, we're going in.

Ironwood: Tch, fine, go do what you have to.

You flew towards Hirudegarn and dashed towards him with a punch. He turned into smoke, and reappeared behind you. You turned to blast him with an energy ball, but he took the attack as if it didn't even tickle him. Salem watched as her creation was destroying everything in it's path.

Salem: Yes, that's it! Destroy! REDUCE THEM TO ASHES!!

Hirudegarn roared as he advanced into the city. Fires spread everywhere as he was attacking downtown.

Y/N: Damn it, nothing's working.

Cole: Let's use the ocarina's.

Y/N: Right, lure it away from Vale, then we concentrate our efforts once he's cleared the city.

You and Cole flew to the outskirts, and landed on a high tower. You could see him in the distance as he stomped through the buildings.

Y/N: Start playing!

Play

You both began to play, and Hirudegarn halted his advance once again. He roared as he turned towards the two of you.

Y/N's Thoughts: That's right, come here.

Salem: Grr.....can't you learn to play a different tune?!

She summoned a red portal, and teleported to the building next to Hirudegarn.

Salem: Hirudegarn! Destroy them! Now!!

He roared as he breathed fire towards you, but your aura's created a bubble around you, protecting you against his attack as you played.

Salem: What!?

Tanya: Now's my chance.

Salem: Huh?

Salem looked to the ground and saw Tanya tighten her grip around the sword.

Salem: No!! Stop this at once!!

Tanya: HYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Tanya charged forward, and began to fly as fast as she could. The airships and people who were firing at Hirudegarn stopped shooting, and watched as she attempted to slice the beast in half. She engulfed the sword with her aura.

Salem: No!!! Hirudegarn!!

Tanya: DIIIIEEEE!!

Hirudegarn: *ROOOAAAARRR*!!!!

Out of no where, he swiped Tanya with his tail, sending her crashing into a building.

Y/N: *stops playing* TANYA!!

Cole: *stops playing* DON'T STOP!

Hirudegarn: *ROOOAAAARR*!!!!!

He breathed his fire on the two of you, blowing you off the building. You crashed into a shopping market where people were sent to for safety. Hirudegarn turned his sights back towards Vale, as you stood up from the rubble. You stumbled forward, catching yourself on the wall next to the sliding door.