.3

"How'd-" I stopped talking as I looked at his eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed in confusion. All the innocent were gone. Jimin was out of his little space...but how'd he know my name?

Jimin looked around, eyebrows twitched together in confusion. His lips gaped as his head turned back to me at a slight tilt.

"...why are we at McDonald's...?"  I was taken back. After just coming out of his little zone, in a random McDonald's he asks why we are here? Not how'd we get here or who I am or how he ended up with me? I scratched behind my ear and smiled awkwardly. I didn't expect him to snap out of little space this quickly. Or even how it would have happened. 

"Well... you were in little space, I gues is what its called?" His eyes grew large with worry, sitting up fully in his seat. "And I brought you here because you wondered into my daycare center... asking if you could stay...with me.." I trailed off with a slight shrug. It was kind of weird and awkward to  be saying these things out loud. What else would I have to say? Jimin sniffed and shook his head a little before rubbing his hands together while standing up and bowing.

"I'm sorry to have caused you so much trouble. I really did not mean to... I- I don't even know how to apologize for this... I usually never leave my apartment when I go into little space and I-" He began to ramble before I interrupted him, holding my hand up. A sympathetic smile on my lips. I could only imagine how embarrassed he felt, especially being in public. Hell, even I was a bit embarrassed from some of the stared that people walking by shot my way. 

"It's really okay... I promise." I let out a small laugh. I didn't want to make things even more awkward between us then they already were.

"Please... let me make it up to you." His eyes just seemed to be full of hope. Sorrow. "I'll buy you dinner yea? I know some amazing restruants" A small smile came to my face. Maybe I'd be nice to get out for once? Somewhere other than my own apartment. I nodded in agreement and sat up. 

"Well...Jimin lets get you home maybe?" He laughed a bit as I stood up with him.

* * * *

After McDonald's, I ended up dropping Jimin at home. Once I dropped him off, I realized the daycare had closed already and I knew I would owe Ling big time for taking over for the day.  I quickly hurried home to Jungkook was most likely waiting for me. My food placed nearly on a plate in the fridge while he drank wine on the couch. Some kind of drama show playing on the tv. It's what I came home to every night. It was familiar and felt nice.

I unlocked the door, kicking my shoes off quickly. My little Kookie sitting on the couch, as I predicted. His head turned to me and a toothy grin pulled onto his lips

"Hi baby,"

—————-
A/N: I write for you guys and I enjoy it so much <3 please continue to support me and care for me.

As always, vote and comment
Lots of love -X