01| Names Sam

Selena Gomez as Sam

Chapter One
Names Sam

Chapter OneNames Sam

Sam's POV

I dangle my feet off the ledge of the building as I watch New Yorkers walk through the streets. A particular one catching my eyes, Peter Parker or should I say Spider Man.

Gosh that's such a corny name.

His jacket half on, his bookpack half open, his suit on display. Luckily people don't care enough to notice the clumsy boy who happens to be a superhero.

I cup my hands around my mouth, "HEY SPIDEY" either no one else heard me or just didn't care enough. Peter looked up at me with a confused face stopping in his tracks. "Your pajamas are showing" I say with a smirk knowing he heard me with his spidey senses.

He looks at his backpack with a shocked face and quickly closes it up, before he has a chance to question me I teleport away.

I ended up near a Chick-fil-A, grunting with appreciation I walk into the aroma of awesomeness. When I got food, which was only fries and a vanilla milkshake, I teleported to the top of a random building near Stark Tower.

As if on cue Peter quickly runs in with a panicked expression on his face. I dip my fries in Chick-fil-A sauce and shove it in my mouth.

He's probably going to tell Tony, who is probably going to tell Fury. But Tony being Tony he might not care enough to say anything to Fury.

I should really talk to the one eyed dude today.

Getting up I dispose my trash in a trash can cause littering is annoying to me. I quickly teleport to a random abandon building. I look around and found it deserted enough to do my business.

Sitting criss cross in your the corner of the area I close my eyes and let my mind wander. I feel my mind being transported to a place I'm familiar with.

I open my eyes to a dark room with a throne in the middle. "What do you need?" his deep voice could easily scare anyone but I'm used to it.

"Well these hooligans that you assigned me just keep finding trouble." I pause pulling out a piece of gum, "I need to be closers to them. Do you know how hard it is to go in Stark Towers undetected? JARVIS is a pain in the ass." I mumble the last part.

"So what do you propose ?" he states while his eyes study me carefully.

"Well big guy I think I should talk to the one eyed pirate. If I explain to him part of the truth he probably let me in." I say smacking my gum knowing it was annoying him.

His eyes widen, "What make you so sure Fury is going to even let you close to the Avengers?"

I fake gasp and pretend hurt, "Do you question my capability? I'm hurt, no I'm disgusted." He rolls my eyes at my dramatic ways while I smirk with satisfaction.

"Do what you seem fit, I trust your decisions. But don't mess this up, th-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"The fate of the Universe is in my hands. Yeah I know" I lean against a near by wall and tilt my head backward.

"How are you feeling?" he ask with what seems to be concern but I'm not stupid. "You know my life doesn't matter in all of this."

With that note I close my eyes and focus on leaving. I reopen my eyes to be faced with the same view of the abandoned building.

A few minutes seem to have passed as I was gone. I was excited to talk to Fury, he was a good leader even with his one eye.

I sit up dusting the dirt of my butt with my hands and walking out of the building as if nothing happened.

It seemed to be midday so Fury should be at his 'secret' office, me being one of the only people who know of it.

I felt eyes on me as I was in deep thought. Wow they found me faster than I expected. I take a turn into a nearby alley to come to face with a ironed suit.

"Wow I think you broke a record." I looked at my fake watch as I smirked. He tilts his head in confusion then speaks up with ignorance, "I'm gonna need you to come with me."

I don't answer but instead teleport behind him, "See you soon" I whisper in his 'ear' before teleporting away.

I look around the neat office waiting for Fury to come in. I go into his hidden mini fridge that he always fill with the best chocolate truffles.

I grab a box and plop myself in his, weirdly comfortable seat I might add. I stuff my face with the chocolate goodness as I prop my feet on his desk.

Mid chew the one eyed man walks in with a gun on hand. What's up with these peoples and guns?

"Who are you?" he cautiously walks towards me with gun at hand. I place the chocolates on his desk and stand up.

I walk towards him as he eyed me. I clean my hands with my pants and introduce myself with food still in my mouth, "Names Sam" I stick out my hand and swallow.

"You can call me Sammy."