Until the days of spring - jimin imagine

It was a cold winter day, the sun was shining and the sky so blue that not a single cloud was there.
Walking around, both of his hands were buried in the pockets of his jacket during taking deep breaths.
He loved the feeling of cold air rushing into his lungs and coming out as vapor. He loved these types of winter days. The cold ones. The bright and sunny ones.

Snow was covering the spindly boughs of the trees which he passed, embellishing them with its white.
You could see the yellowish grass which was growing at some spots near the trees over the place and nearly survived the cold season having been covered by snow aswell.

Jimin stopped walking and looked down to his feet which made small traces in the snow when he walked. He bent down and picked a hand full with snow up from the ground.
His fingers wrapping around the cold mass of snowflakes he was holding and formed a ball. He looked at the little snowball he had just made carefully and laid it down on the snow-covered-Terrain, then continued walking.

He stopped again as he came near an abandoned carousel which was partly covered in snow aswell.

It had little Rost staines, some bruises and was painted in a coral tint, looking pretty old. At the top of the carousel there was something written.
The boy walked closer reading the word aloud.
"Alone.", his voice said.
Surrounding the whole carousel he could see that there were other words written on it.

"You"
"Never"
"Walk", he paused. There was just one word left as he came back to his spot where he was standing a couple of seconds before.

"Alone."

"You never walk alone."

The boy walked a few steps back and sat on the snow covered ground, staring at the carousel.

He remembered all the days when he was a kid and went here with his best friend nearly everyday. Both of them were always sitting on the carousel or somewhere else, playing or talking about something.
They often used to talk about hours and hours about their problems and about the girls they've liked. About what they want to be when they're grown up, like now.

Jeon jungkook was almost like his brother. Like the brother Jimin never had.
They've never seen each other just as best friends. No, they have seen in each other a caring person. A person, a very important person, maybe the most precious person they knew after their parents.
The bond between them was strong, very strong, unconditionally strong, so strong that nobody could ever bring them apart.
Nobody.... till one day in spring.

Jungkook said to Jimin that he had to go far away and might never come back. He said that he will always Love him and that the boy would always have a very special place in his heart. He said that he would never forget him. Then he hugged him, for a long time and started crying out of sudden, he pulled him closer and rested in Jimin's embrace for a while till both of them pulled away. "I will never forget you. Always remember, even if you're feeling alone, remember that you may feel alone but you never walk alone, you get it?", Jungkook said and put him a necklace on after putting himself the same necklace on. It was a little triangle, their dates of birth graved in. Jungkook had Jimin's date of birth and he had the necklace with jungkook's.
It was the only thing he had left from him besides some childhood photos.

He missed him so much. He missed the better part of his life and swore to himself that he will find jungkook. He will find him and bring him back.

Jimin took out a little book and wrote down:

"I know you are somewhere out there,
maybe somewhere at a better place, somewhere I don't know
but it doesn't matter.

I don't want to long for you like snow piles up on the ground.
I don't wanna miss you because when I say that I miss you, I miss you even more.

Even though I have something left from you I still miss you.
I wanna be with you just like these times when we were kids.

I wanna end this melancholy I wanna end it all. I will end it all.
I will find you again.
I will bring you back.
No matter how much it takes.
I will bring you back.
Until the spring days come.

Until the days of spring.
-Jimin. "