•39•

The winter snow fell slowly swayed down the buzzing street as the two boys were sit in front of each other on the 20th floor. The candlelight illuminating their features and a warm sweet atmosphere surrounded them.

Yoongi reached his hand out on the table and place it on top of Jeongguk's.

A deep blush spread on the bunny cheeks as he looked down on his lap, too embarrassed to look in the eye of the older

A deep blush spread on the bunny cheeks as he looked down on his lap, too embarrassed to look in the eye of the older. Yoongi's smiled widened at the red cheeks, happy at the fact that he was the reason for that cute blush.

"Excuse me sir.."
The smile on the face of the older dropped as he looked up at the waitress that just interrupted their beautiful moment. But she wasn't looking at him. Her eyes were fixed on the younger who sat in front of him. Yoongi rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue at the waitress' shameless advances. And that smile she had on her red glossy lips pissed Yoongi off. He cleared his throat to make her aware of his existence but she had the audacity to ignore him.

Yoongi gripped the younger's hand tighter and laced his long slender fingers with his. Of course the waitress noticed the intertwined hands and glared at Yoongi. He just replied with a smug look with a smirk grazing his lips. She rolled her eyes and asked

"What would you like to have this evening?"

"Two lamb skewers"
The older replied

"Anything else?"

"No"
Yoongi didn't know giving a fake smile would hurt his cheeks.

"Bitch"
He muttered under his breath. Jeongguk eyes widened and bursted out laughing.

"She was just being polite"

Yoongi's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe that Jeongguk didn't even notice the way she was eye rapping his man.

His man?

Since when was he your man Yoongi?

Yoongi froze at that thought. Millions of thoughts ran a marathon in his find

Do you want him to be your man? Do you like him? Does he like you back? What if he doesn't? What if he likes AgustD and not Yoongi? He is a model. And can get anyway one. Any beautiful human. Who are you? Why would he choose someone who looks like a turtle?

"Hyung.."

Yoongi snapped out of his mini counseling session in his mind. Which seemed more like a self degrading session. He gave a apologetic smile for zoning out.