Prologue

Sanskar Maheswari & Swara Gadodia - Two Individuals, Two Lives Entwined By Fate, separated by situations, backstabbed by their flesh and blood. 

Will they ever reunite and become one? Will their past come back to haunt them and become a hindrance to their togetherness?

Time heals every wound yet here they are the wounds new and raw even after a long time, mind battling with heart, ego standing in between them as a wall, heart beating for each other, souls craving to be in each other's life as a strength in their life, being near to each yet the distance was long enough that left them in a place where they can't reach each other for love and in love…

Four Months, one twenty-two days, two nine thousand twenty-eight minutes, One lakh seventy-five thousand, six eighty-five seconds, that is how long they were apart from each other and that is how long Laksh Maheswari was back and was living happily, enjoying his married life with his wife Ragini Maheswari, while she was here unknown to her fate and being in the dark of what will happen in her coming life as her husband and love of her life Sanskar Maheswari left her saying there is no relation left between them as she chose to break his oath and chose their family over him and their love and all she can do was being a mute spectator, bearing his anger, hate and the pain of living alone without him and she knows that she is the one to be blamed solely for what love and married life turned out to be even though their family and her good for nothing sister being one of the reasons for the destruction that is their relation.

"I have never known what LOVE was until you entered my life, you thought me what it is and how to Love without expecting anything from your other half, you have shown me how to love a person from their very being and I destroyed all that in my stupidity but you can not solely blame me, you gave me an ultimatum and asked me to do something knowing how difficult it was for me and now you declared me as NO ONE TO YOU before four months and never turned back to know how am other than taunting me and to increase the pain in my heart which is growing unbearable day by day, I don't know if I can go on like this anymore, I will die soon enough if this distance between us doesn't end, I Loved You In Past, I'm Loving You Now and I Will Love You In Future because You are Everything to me Sanskar Maheswari," She thought looking at the moon from her window while tears were falling continuously and rapidly, people can know the intensity of her pain if they only spare a glance at her but there is no one to be her strength.

He can feel the gentle breeze coming into his room through the open windows making curtains fly gently and moonlight illuminate his room which was bare of photos or the presence of a female, Once upon a time the room used to look beautiful, comfortable, and peaceful and resounding the sound of the tinkling of laughter, there on the couch with a whiskey bottle and a cigarette in his hand was Sanskar Maheswari who was drowning in his pain, hurt, sorrows, and anger which he masks and makes it looks like hate to the outer world but in reality, he is just angered that the love of his life once again chose their family than their love. He looked at the single Photo of Swara {his love and wife even now in his heart} in which she was looking like a baby with her cute doe-shaped brown honey orbs, with a minute dose-shape dying on her lips which made him smile to see his Jaan and to the world soon to be-wife with anger and pain in his eyes while breaking the bottle in his hands which made a deep cut in his palm blood oozing out from the und and he walked towards the portrait.

"I LOVED YOU Swara, the love I had and felt for you was different than what I felt for my first love Kavitha, it was deep, intense, and passionate, amplifying the feeling of Love ten times more towards you, I stood by you all the time you have wanted me because I Loved You but you broke the oath I gave you on my life and I chose them over me, our relation and our love which was last straw, you always wanted a family and now you have them, you will see for what type of people and relations, you have let me go and then you will have me back in your life but it is not going to be easy, I will punish you, teach you a lesson and then I will accept you back in my life Mrs. Swara Sanskar S, " Sanskar spoke caressing her picture while the blood on his palm was painted on her maang in the portrait which he failed to see as he was in deep haze due to alcohol.

Hey Guys!!!!

This story is being edited chapter by chapter and until all chapters are edited a new chapter will not be updated. I hope you people will find the edited version better, the major plot will be the same while there will be dialogues and a few scene changes that will happen.

Let me know your opinion through comments and votes.

Published Date: 4th June 2021

Edited Date: 28th January 2024