31. Forgotten

A/N: Incredibly smut.🙈💋

▽ϟ▽

"This is strange" continued Pomfrey taking the bag of medicine and opening it on her desk - spreading the pills, "there is a mixture of both muggle and wizard medicine."

Hermione joined her, trying her hardest to appear calm although he heart was racing in pure fright. "What do you mean you never gave me those?" Her voice was hoarse due to her now dried throat, "I remember vividly when you handed me the bag." Half pleading, hoping that this wasn't another sign that someone was after her, Hermione grabbed the matron's hand. "Ms Pomfrey I need you to remember if you have or haven't given me the medicine."

The matron appeared perplexed, disturbed by the look on her student's face. Before she could answer her, something in the far end of the room intercepted her attention.

"Ms Pomfrey?"

Discerning that she wasn't responsive, even to light shaking on her shoulder, Hermione turned around only to catch a tiny black smoke escaping the open window.

"Forgive me Ms Granger" Pomfrey finally spoke, meeting her pleading gaze, "I have not been myself this past month. You know, old age and all. There is no other way you would have gotten them, they are all in my secret cupboard in the backroom. I probably forgot."

Turning around, refusing to hear another word from the younger Gryffindor, she threw her out, her voice no longer calm but tinted with fear.

Suddenly Hermione was consumed by an inexplicable rush, an increasing urge to run, to leave this place and never return. Listening to her body, she let her legs lead her to the dungeons, passing through different corridors she had never seen before, colliding with a few student but never losing her course.

Before she could knock on the door, it opened for her, letting her into her lovers' room. A peculiar smell exhilarated her, like the mightiest and purest firewhiskey, inebriating her senses.

Her pupils dilated until her amber orbs existed no more. Inhaling another dose of the mysterious fragrance, Hermione walked towards the living room where a very naked Severus was waiting for her, his hand stroking himself slowly, tentatively.

His grip on his strong erection caused the young witch to remove one article of clothing at a time until she reached the raven-haired man. His head was now thrown backwards at the increasing pleasures he was administering himself. His heart was throbbing in his chest in an unregular way, causing his breathing to hitch and accelerate. He became a slave to his own pleasure, enticing his whole body to oblivion. The long jet locks of the man were slicked back, his sweat oiling his skin, making his body glimmer under the dim light of the fireplace.

Once the bewitched woman joined him, her naked body watching his contorted figure in ecstasy, she places one knee between his thighs causing him to grasp - his eyes snapping open. A seducing sneer spread across their faces, lust boiling in their veins, ready.

Without breaking eye contact, Hermione gradually opened her mouth until his tip touched her tongue, twirling around it like a snake around his prey - ready for the kill. Severus' hand was still on his impressively large manhood, holding it in place while she gave him long vigorous licks. Growling like an encaged lion, commanding his freedom, the witch placed her own hand on his stirring shaft and stroked him at a fast pace while her lips circled him. The warmth of her mouth sent a jolt throughout his body, his hips thrusting upwards causing her to moan in anticipation.

Tentatively scraping his sensitive skin with her front teeth, Severus screeched in a jumble of pain and foreign bliss. His hand rapidly found the hair at the nape of her neck and pulled her down, beckoning her to take him entirely. She gasped yet gave in to his plea, her throat dilating for his endowment to enter her cavity. Feeling her warm breath like lava on his throbbing appendage, Severus intertwined his two hands together on her hair and thrust upwards. Lightly gaging, Hermione managed to pull herself out of his grip and hovered above him, moving her hips, like the swing of waves during a tornado.

Playfully letting his calloused fingers caress every curve down her spine to her round globes, he whacked them hard enough to cause her to yelp - falling on top of him, before kneading them demandingly. Hermione felt the fire inside of her lose its control over her at the contact of Severus' close body.

Feeling the need to distinguish the burning heat within them, Severus bit the exposed skin on her neck, sucking on it until her whimpers shifted from delight to torture. Black met black as they stared into each other's eyes, the animalistic glow and libidinous atmosphere irradiating from their naked body.

Grounding on his erection, her eyes shut in pure rapture, she felt his hips and hands move desperately around her hips until his powerful appendage was buried inside of her to the hilt. Screaming and quivering under him, the eruption of pleasure causing herself to come repeatedly as his fast and hard thrust sent her over the edge of hell's flame.

The wizard wasn't over with her, lifting her upwards - his menacing source-of-pleasure still invading the witch - Severus lay them on the ground right next to the fire. Lifting her legs above his head, holding onto her calves with such force her blood struggled to follow its natural course. Trusting inside of her had become his only reason to live, to stay alive. Her wiggling breast fascinated him as his member appeared and disappeared from within her.

The heat from the fireplace was searing their skin, adding to the initial burn from their lust oriented session. The cardinal and coral flames danced in an endless battle of power, splitting the other eternity. Moans, howls, whimpers and pleadings echoed in the room as the two succumbed to the forbidden desire of the flesh.

▽ϟ▽

A/N: Finally they did it! But was it really willingly? 😲🧐🤩💗

I hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment,

Lot's of love, ♥️💗⭐️

XOXO