"Bye Flo, bye Danny." I wave at them as they leave. In acknowledgement they just shake their heads as they leave.

No sooner they left did the door swing back open. Standing in the door was, two very dirty brunettes.

Seb steps into my room dripping mustard. "Awe Sebby, your getting gunk on my floor!" I whine.

"I'm getting gunk on your floor!? You're getting gunk on my $500 suit!!"

"I didn't tell you to buy a $500 suit! Besides how'd you know it was me?"

"It's pretty obvious when both Headmasters jump up and yell 'Eve!!!!'!". He says animatedly, swinging his arms everywhere.

"I love my relationship with Flo and Danny. It's a beautiful thing, really." I turn my attention to my friends.

Seb growls behind me while Jer laughs. My friends just shake their heads.

When I first came here it was just me, Kat, and Jason. A year later Sofia, Travis, and Charlie came and we all clicked. But before I met any of them I pulled pranks my first week here alone; trying to find a way out. I hated it here! I didn't know my parents were big donors, so the school wouldn't kick me out. I guess I kind of became a bad influence on my friends, and slowly sucked them into my pranks. Soon enough they started coming up with their own. We'd always help each other out.

"Besides the fact that I'm a victim; that was a pretty epic prank." Jer steps into my room,"I think you deserve a hug for it." He smirks opening his arms.

"Oh no... Jeremy Dalton Dean don't you dare... AWE!" Jeremy lunges for me and wraps his arm around me as tight as he can.

"Awe... My little Evie is all grown up! Pulling pranks! Oh I want to cry!" Jer exclaims squeezing even harder. Seb is quick to join, hugging me from behind.

Man they have firm chests... No Eve stop thinking like that! 'Oh please you know you love it...' Gosh this voice is so annoying.

"Get off of me!" I say trying to push them away. It's like trying to push through a brick wall!

"Oh no, Evie-Wevie!! You need some luuurrrvin!!!" Jeremy exclaims.

"Lil Evie just needs some loooove!" Seb says ruffling my hair. Not that it matters now.

They finally back off when I start tickling Jer, which results in him accidentally hitting Seb.

"Thank you. You may leave now."

"No I don't think we will." Seb says smirking.

"Fine." I walk over to Sofia and Kat and start rubbing gunk on them. They both squeal, yelling profanities at me, but I ignore them.

"Boys, go to the bathroom." They immediately do. I go and stand right in front of the twins, the girls following me, curious.

I smile sweetly at the boys before laying down on the ground, thinking of Drake and Josh. I immediately start screaming as loud and as long as I can. Kat and Sofie follow close behind.

My door busts open. A student probably 6'7, and obviously works out, stands there looking around frantically.

"What happened?!" he yells. I stand up and cower behind him. The girls follow once again, and act scared.

"Th-Those boys just came in here and st-started t-touching me and my friends! When we sc-screamed they pushed us a-away!" I exclaim my voice quivering.

The boys look at each other, bewildered before exclaim at the same time,"We did not!" I smirk at them from behind the Hulks back.

He takes a step toward them.

"Please just get them out of here! We don't want any more violence!" Sofia exclaims.

"And please don't tell anyone about this!" Kat says.

"If you insist!" he says grabbing each boy by the collar of his ruined suit. The whole way out the boys were pleading to us and denying everything.

We let out chorus's of thank you's to the Hulk and shut the door behind them, locking it.

"And scene!" I say taking a bow.

We all laugh and kick the boys out of the bathroom so we can cleanup. We walk back out into the room to relax, and no sooner than we sit down, someone bursts through our door- again.

We all internally groan when we see Hayley, Travis' girlfriend. She cool and is really sweet but when she's angry or annoyed- which is a lot- she's a handful.

So when we see she's covered with goop, we know we're in for it. "You." She spits venomously at Travis, "This is about all I can take from yours and your friends childish pranks. I can't take you seriously anymore. I never could! And, you didn't even..." I completely block her out and start playing on my phone.

There's texts from Cassidy and my mom saying how excited they are. I don't tune back in until I feel my bed shift when Travis hops off.

"Baby, look I know you're annoyed but please let's talk this out somewhere else." He pleads.

"No Travis, I'm done. We're through, and until you learn to grow up, I want nothing more to do with you. Goodbye Travis." She turns and storms out the room.

Travis stands there, and I'm not sure what he's feeling. I see his shoulders start to shake and, were all about to go comfort him, when we hear his laughter. It starts soft and slowly grows louder.

Soon enough we're all laughing with him. Who are we kidding? She was just a pain in our- well, you know.

--->><><<-->>~<<-->><><<---