Chapter 8

Going inside from the patio, I was quickly pushed back out. I looked up to see Cassidy smiling like a maniac and shoving a bikini towards me. "Go change." She says pointing towards a door that leads to a half bath.

I role my eyes, but do as I was told. I change into the cute swim suit that I've never seen before. It was baby blue with bright pink bows in between my boobs and on my hips.

I smile at my reflection and walk back out to Cassidy. "Let me guess. Aunt Stacy."

She smiled and took off her swim suit cover. She had the same one but purple with blue bows. "She designed them. She felt bad for not being able to see us this summer, and I guess these came out of her guilt." She says with a smirk. Aunt Stacey is a fashion designer, and is constantly designing clothes for all of us. She's currently showcasing her pieces on a tour through Europe.

"So is there any specific reason that you forced me into this completely adorable swim suit?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Does there need to be any other reason than the fact that I want to spend time with you?" She smiles sweetly and I know she's lying.

"Now Cass, there's always an ulterior reason with you, so spill."

She huffs and roles her eyes. "Fine. Guys, y'all can come out now."

From the side of the house comes Kat, Sofia, Travis, Charlie, and Jason. I smile and run over to all of them, attacking them individually. I guess I should've been this excited to see my actually family, but these guys have been my family for the past three years.

I notice Jason wink at Cassidy, and she takes a sudden interest in her feet with a blush. I can't believe it! Cassidy getting embarrassed? Now that's new! I would've expected her to smirk, and bite her lip, or something, Cassidy does not get flabbergasted!

I steal a glance over at my friends, and see that they noticed too. "So how did y'all get here?" I ask them.

"My parents have been in France for the past year, they could care less where I am, as long as I'm not up their butts." I can't help but giggle. Kat takes her parent situation so lightly, but I can tell their abandonment upsets her.

"My grandma is moving to Florida with Daniel as we speak. I just have to visit her at the end of summer." Sofia says. Her parents died in a car accident when she was fifteen, so she was put into her grandmas care. Her grandma is filthy rich, and is that crazy old lady they show on TV. She goes wherever the wind takes her. This wind was named Daniel.

"My parents are furious, and demanding I come home. But I'm 17 and don't give a sh*t. I might go and see Chad eventually." I laugh and roll my eyes at Jason. He was never close to his parents, and constantly fought with them. But he was his rich grandpas favorite grandchild, if you see where I'm going with this. Chad is his seven year old brother.

"I hate to interrupt this little gathering, but you three need to go in the house. The boys are in the game room. Take a left, second door on the right. Buh bye. It's girl time." Cassidy tells my best guy friends.

They look to me for consent so I smile sweetly and wave them off. "Shoo, leave us be."

Charlie turns to me with a seductive smile. "Can't I stay." He says wiggling is eyebrows and doing some hip swaying walk over to me. "I work for cheap if you have singles." He says, then growling, forming his hand in a claw.

"Oh, to bad you aren't straight. Don't tempt me Charlie, it's supposed to be girl time." I turn him away and slap his butt. "Now leave you dork."

"Oh what are you suggesting by dork." He says with a wink as he walks into the house.