Happy Valentine's Day - Part 12

Start from the beginning

"Oh." She says.

"Yeah.." Harry sighs. He looks over at Jackson to make sure he wasn't paying attention. "Look, I don't know what your plans with Simon are. I don't know if you plan on still seeing him or something after this, but I don't want their issues to affect us."

"I don't either, but why would they?" She asks.

"I don't know, it's obvious that if you're dating him and I'm dating Y/N that eventually those two are going to be around each other at some point and given their history, that is going to cause some sort of conflict and I just don't want that to affect our relationship. We just went through something and I don't want to go through that again for the sake of our son." He says.

Abby nods. "I understand and I agree. And honestly, I just met Simon and he's leaving soon, we're leaving the day after tomorrow, so it's not going to be getting that serious for a while if it ever does."

Harry nods a bit and the food is delivered.

**

Later that day, you're getting ready for your date with Harry. You were going to drop Ella off with Lou once you and Harry go out. Ella was watching Mickey Mouse while she was laying on the bed. She was giggling and you smile over at her. There's a knock on the door, so you go and answer. You laugh when you see Jackson holding a bear and flowers.

"Oh well, what do we have here?" You smile.

"Dis for Wella! Daddy have yours!" Jackson giggles.

"Oh, you can go on in buddy." You smile.

"Wella! Wook!" Jackson gasps rushing inside.

You giggle looking over at Harry. "Hi." You smile.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He smiles kissing your cheek. "You look amazing."

"Thank you. I hope it's okay for the date." You said referring to your black leather skinny 's, boots and red top with a black blazer.

"It's perfect." He smiles. "However, I think it's missing something." He says holding out the tiny jewelry bag to you.

"Harry!" you say. "You didn't have to get me anything."

You open up seeing the diamond stud earrings. "Oh my.. " You whisper.

"I hope it's not too much." He says awkwardly. "I just..."

"No, I love them." You smile. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He smiles walking in and placing the flowers on the table.

You both smile seeing Ella cuddling with the bear. "Wuv." she smiles.

"I have the same one!" He giggles. "Dey best fwiends wike us!"

You smile widely. "Oh! We have gifts for you two!"

Ella gasps getting up, still holding her bear and bringing over the gifts.

She hands Harry and Jackson her homemade cards and you hand both Harry and Jackson a bag from YSL.

Jackson giggles and starts opening the bag to bring out a box. He opens it and takes out the cute little button up shirt that you got him and Harry smirks when he sees that it's the same one that he got, just a miniature version.

"This is so cool!" Harry smirks.

"I be wike Daddy!" He giggles. "Tanks Y/N!"

"You're welcome." You smile hugging him.