Her Condition | Chapter 1

Hello and welcome to chapter 1 of "Stay Strong" the fourth book of my Aarmau FF serious. I hope you enjoy this book. I cant belive how far I have gotten. Seriously this is the FOURTH book! I cant thank you guys enough! And now that you have been waiting, ladies and gentalmen, I introduce you to Her Condition chapter one, Stay Strong.

Aaron: Who am I?

I stared at her shooked to what came out of her mouth. Did she really just asked that? Is this some kind of joke?

Doctor: Aaron may I speak to you please.

We both walk out into the hallway were he starts talking to me.

Doctor: We belive Aphmau here has amnesia. The only thing she remembers is her name. We had to tell her acouple of times, but she soon remeberd it. She doesn't remember you, her job, friends, or even that she is pregnant.

Aaron: Is there anything you can do? Please sir.

Doctor: I am afraid not. Amnesia is hard to fix and just happens over time. It could take days to even years.

Aaron: YEARS?!?!?

Doctor: Sadly it's a possibility. We cant control things like this. But we can control any headaches she gets. After being knocked out like that, you can get a lot of headaches. Here. Give her this once every morning.

Aaron: Ok..

I say with a slit sigh.

Doctor: She will be ok.

I enter Aphma hospital room again and find her getting some more tests done with the nurse.

Nurse: She looks good. She is fine and so is the baby. The only thing we can find amnesia. Which is very lucky. I am supposed she didn't break a bone or hurt the baby.

Aphmau: Wait there was a baby with me?? I love baby's! I think. Wait who is this man who keeps coming in here.

Nurse: This is your husband, Aaron.

Aphmau: Oh wow! I married an Hot man!!

We both laugh a little. Well I guess she isn't lying there. 😉

Aphmau: Um miss nurse lady, why can't I remember anything. Like my husband. Shouldn't I know who I am married too? Heck I can't remember anything before I woke up.

What she said hurt me a little. It hurt that I knew my wife was struggling. She could barley remember her own name.

Nurse: Well sweet heart, you were in an accident. You have this thing called amnesia. It's were you can't remember anything. But don't worry. You will remember someday.

Aphmau: Oh.. Ok... wait what about that baby?!?! Where is the baby?!?!?

Nurse: Well you are pregnant.

Aphmau: OH REALLY!!! Wait.. what's pregnant...

I couldn't help but laugh.

Aphmau: Hay don't make fun of me!! Meanie!!

Nurse: Well you have a baby inside of your tummy. Your about 1 mouth into the pregnancy.

Aphmau: I REMEMBER THIS NOW!! AARON AND I WERE AT-

I quickly run over and covered her mouth.

Aaron: I don't think she wants to hear that sweetheart...

Aphmau: But it was sooo big and-

(I am sorry OK XD)

Aaron: Shhhhhh

The nurse chuckled a little.

Nurse: Well it looks like she got... some of her memory.. I will be back later to check on you.

The nurse walks out of the room chuckling to herself while I look at my wife.

Aaron: So out of all of your lost memory's, you remember that one.

Aphmau: Well I am sorry.. I guess so.

Aaron: Well then I did a good job.

I say as I wink at her.

Aphmau: Don't get cocky.

(heuheu heu totally not a pun)

Aaron: I wont I wont

Aphmau's POV

It felt so weird not being able to remember anything, well except for that last thing... I don't even know my parents, friends, did I even have any? And why am I so short what am I 10? Wait how old am I? Did I get married to some old guy. I don't think he is that old.

Aphmau: How old am I??/

Aaron: You are 29 (Ok guys I made that up I don't know how old she is in Mystreet).

Aphmau: Then why am I so short?

Aaron: Because your a short potato.

Aphmau: Should I be affended?

Aaron: Nah, I called you that since H-

Aphmau: highschool..

Aaron: That's right.

Felling proud, I did a small hair flip. Fixing my hair again I felt something on my head.

Aphmau: Holy fuck I am a werewolf.

Aaron started to laugh at me while I pet my ears and tail.

Aphmau: Whoooo.

I got up from my bed to look in the mirror.

Aphmau: Damn am I hot. You got lucky Mr.

Aaron: Now look who is cocky.

Aphmau: Oh shut up!

We both laughed as I went back into bed.

Aphmau: I love you, I think.. right???

He came over and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I may not know who he is. But I felt a strong connection between us. Something that couldn't be broken. We must of been through a lot.

-SheriQ

HAY GUYS! Welcome to my first chapter of Stay Strong! I hop you enjoyed the first chapter!

Did you enjoy? Like, Follow, Comment, and share! Have a great night!