Sorry

"Oh my, I'm so sorry." I began pleading to Jungkook. His face still the same and not looking at me. I walked around the kitchen counter to him.

"Kookie." I said softly once I reached him. I was about to place my hand on his. "Don't touch me." he growled back to me barely in a whisper.

I withdrew my hand quickly. "I'm sorry. I didn't-" I couldn't finish because he looked up at me and said, "get out." It was still in a low voice.

Without thinking I grabbed his hand. He yanked away harshly. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" he yelled at me. I dropped my graze from him breaking eye contact as I felt my tears build up.

Now looking at the floor, I walked past him. I gathered my belongs really quickly and walked to the front door. I gave one last look over to Jungkook who was still standing in the same spot.

"I'm sorry, bye." I said quietly but loud enough he could hear and walked out the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I closed the front door, I took a deep breath in and sighed. I never wanted to hurt Jungkook's feeling. Lowering my head to now look at my feet and the ground, I began walking away.

"Is the little human upset in there?" Jimin's voice rang out from the end of the sidewalk. I turned the corner never looking up to him or answering him.

I then could hear his footsteps following me. "He had to learn. You don't belong to him or his world for a matter of fact." he spoke again behind me.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "You don't think I know that?" I deadpanned to him. "I was never there because of him. I don't want him in that way. He was my friend. Yes, I was his guardian angel and feelings formed for me to him, but not romantically." I began to spill out in anger.

"Then why did you leave me? Why did I find you in his home? Huh? If there are no romantic feelings being shared between you two." Jimin replied with his own bit of anger emgering.

"I got freaked out! Everything has happened so fast. One minute I'm an angel. Next I've fallen and in bed with you." I started spilling out as I paced back and forth on the sidewalk.

"If I'm not mistaken, you did enjoy yourself." he said with a devilish smile on his face.

"That's not. Ah anyways." I responded as we started to walk again. "Then we are married and I met the devil himself, YOUR FATHER!" I said, speaking a little louder at the end.

"And now he's demanding a heir from me. I panicked Jimin. I ran scared. Can you blame me?" I stopped again in my tracks.

"Okay you explained why you left. Now why him?" he asked kind of coldy. We then continued walking.

"He found me a sleep on a bench. He offer me a place to stay. I accepted. That's all." I replied. We made it to the gate of the mansion.

He grabbed my wrist to make me stop walking and turned me around to face him. He looked me straight in the eyes. After a few minutes he spoke, "okay."

"Okay?" I repeated with qestion to what he meant. "Okay, I believe you. I'm sorry for being a jerk." he said, putting his hand on the small of my back and ushering me towards the front doors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that evening we sat around the dinner table. Yoongi cooked a delicious meal. I didn't even know he could cook. We sat there talking and joking around. I had started to become close with Tae before a little sincewe both were fallen. I never gave Namjoon and Yoongi I shot. Tonight, here at dinner I found out they really aren't that bad.