Fight

Jungkook's POV

While walking to school today, I conviced myself that I'm going to confront Y/N. I need answers. Jin and J-Hope haven't seen or heard from her since she moved out of the house. She hasn't even been to school for two weeks now. I'm actually a little worried about her. I know she hangs with Jimin and his goons now, but they haven't even been at school either.

After stopping at my locker I went into my first class and sat down at my desk. I kept looking over at her desk and back at the door, hoping today she would finally come back to school.

The teacher finished the lesson and of course today was no different. She was a no show. I went to my other classes till it was lunch time. I got my food and headed to our lunch table.

"Hey." I said once I sat down. "Still no sign of her?" J-Hope asked. "No-P-e." I replied popping the p. "It's probally best to just let her go." Jin responded not even looking up from his plate. "Why?" I asked with a bit of anger building up inside of me. "She's probally not even in this relem anymore." Jin replied. J-Hope put his hand on my shoulder. "He right. She's been gone for two weeks now." he said. I shook his hand off. "No I won't give up." I said.

I kept looking up from my plate every now and then to look around the cafeteria. My eyes stopped at a certian table. Before I knew it my feet led me to them.

"Where is she?" I asked angrily. They all looked up at me at the same time. "Not here. As you can see...Now leave!" Yoongi replied and returned to eating. "Fuck off! Where?" I asked even more annoyed now. "Look here you little human...get the fuck away before I..." he stood up and stepped up to me. Tae stepped in between us and Namjoon grabbed Yoongi and pulled him back. J-Hope and Jin ran over to us as well.

"I'm not scared of you shorty...I know what you are and I don't give a shit! Now tell me...WHERE IS SHE?!" I angrily replied as Jin held me back. "C'mon Kookie, just drop it. Let's go." J-Hope said while trying to pull me back. "NO! Not till these things tell me wher..." I didn't get to finish saying because a fist came flying into my face.

Sounds of yelling was echo all around the cafeteria as Yoongi and I threw punches back and fourth at each other.

Namjoon and Tae kept trying to pull Yoongi off me, but I would just use that to my advantage and punch him

Namjoon and Tae kept trying to pull Yoongi off me, but I would just use that to my advantage and punch him. Jin and J-Hope finally got in between us when Yoongi punched me hard enough to cause me to fall on the ground.

They quickly grabbed me and dragged me out of the cafeteria

They quickly grabbed me and dragged me out of the cafeteria. "You stupid human! Jin suddenly yelled at me. "Huh?" I responded. "Picking a fight with a demon. You must really want to die." J-Hope butted in and said. "Go home. Clean up and rest." Jin said pushing me towards the school's front doors.

"HEY!" I heard from behind me as I was walking down the street. I turned around "What the fuck do you want?" I could feel my anger building up again as I asked. I balled up my fist as he came closer. "WHOA! I don't want to fight you." he stopped in front of me saying. "You really care about her, don't you?" he asked. I didn't say anything. I just stood there waiting for him to say whatever.

"The underworld..." he said. My facial expression changed and I unclinched my fist. "With him..." he finished his sentence. I looked at him, straight in his eyes. I could tell he was telling me the truth. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked him.

"Because no matter what I am now....I once was just like her and I cared. You love her, I can see that, but it's too late. Sorry bro." he said. He then turned around and headed the other way.

"Thank you Taehyung."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a short chapter, but I need to get this part of the story out. Jimin and Y/N return in the next chapter. 😁

❌⭕❌⭕~ jungkookiejagiya