Confused

"Can I stay with you? I have no where to go?" I asked pleading into his eyes.

"Sure, I mean of course you can." Jungkook replied. He pulled me up from the bench, "c'mon let's go" he said as he grabbed my bag and threw it over his shoulder.

Right then I really didn't care about the repercussions that may come from Jimin. I was tired, cold, and lastly confused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a turn of a small silver key, Jungkook unlocked his front door. "Welcome, please make yourself at home." he said, while holding the door open for me to walk inside.

"Thank you again, Kookie." I said as I walked pass him and inside his house.

"No problem." he replied and shut the door behind him.  He walked over to the couch and set my bag down. "I was on my way out. Uh..will you be okay..." he turned around and said.

"Oh yes! Sorry I didn't mean to keep you. Please go, I'll be okay here." I cut him off.

"Oh okay. Hold on I'll be right back." he said and ran upstairs. After a short bit he came back.

"The bathroom is the first door on your left upstairs. I placed a towel on the counter for you if you would like to wash up or whatever." he said as he continued to apporch me.

"Thank you. You really are so sweet Kookie." I said and gave him a hug. "Again no problem. Well I need to go. I'll be back soon. Help yourself to anything here." he replied as we broke the hug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back in the underworld...

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?" I yelled as I slammed my bedroom door shut. I've searched this entire castle and no signs of her.

I sat down on the edge of the bed. Panting hard, I closed my eyes and started to take deep breaths in and then out.

I began to calm down and once I did I started to listen to my heart beat and the blood flowing through my veins. Then suddenly I felt her.

"JUNGKOOK!" I growled his named out. She was with him. "I'll kill him." I said. Without another thought I stood up and walked through the portal door to reach her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to take Jungkook up on his shower offer. After drying my hair I went downstairs to the kitchen to find some food.

I put a pot on the stove and began to boil some water for the cup of ramyeon I found. I saw a bluetooth speaker on the countertop, so I turned on my music. I started to cut up some veggies I also found in the fridge to add to the ramyeon.

With the music playing, I found myself lost in the beat and began to dance and sing.  I continued to dance as I pour the boiling water into the cup and sat the pot in the sink afterwards. Now all I had to do was wait for my noodles to soften.

"Well, well, well... look at my sexy wife dancing in short shorts in another mans house." I heard his voice speak as the music suddenly turned off. I froze in place to scared to turn around.

His arms snaked around my waist and his breathe lingered on my neck. "You're one bad kitten." he seductively whispered in my ear. How does he do this to me? Just like that I melted in his arms.

"You know I came here to get what belonged to me. But walking in and seeing you like this gave me a great idea." he said in between licks and bites on my neck. His hand began to trail down and into my shorts and panties. His other hand roamed up my shirt and under my bra to grab my boob.

"What a..re you do...ing?" I asked in between small moans. He didn't answer, he just kept circling my clit.

He removed his hands. I tried to turn around but before I could he placed one hand on my hip and the other on my back. He pushed me forwards causing me to bend over. I grabbed the counter top. He grabbed the hem of my shorts and panties. With one swift movement he pulled them down together.

"Stop! Jimin, what if Jung..." I turned my head and began to say, but he cut me off as he started to laugh. I could hear the sounds of him undoing his belt. Within a few seconds I felt his tip on my folds. "You're fucking mine!" he said and then slammed his dick deep inside of me.

"AHHH!" I screamed. I clinged onto the edge of the counter as he pounded into me with no mercy. "Argh.. you are so tight." he growled.

"Jim..in!" I moaned as he hit my g-shot. "That's right kitten... Scream my name. Let him know who you belong to." he said as he pulled out and then slammed back into me.

"Who's dick do you love?" he asked and again pulled out waiting for me to answer. "Yours..." I said and he slammed back into me.

"Who makes you feel so good?" he asked and again he was waiting for my answer. "You..." I answered, but he didn't slam back into me.

"Who? Name kitten." he demanded. His finger tip grazed up and down my wetness. "Pa..rk Jimin!" I breathed out, wanting him to be back inside of me.

"Good girl!" he said and just as I hoped he slammed inside me. There was no way I wasn't going to have bruises on my hips from him. He was holding on tight to them as he rammed himself into me hard and fast.

"I'm going to cum!" I moaned out as I felt myself nearing ecstasy. His hand moved quickly to my click to help send me over the edge even quicker. As soon as my walls clinched down on him I felt his hot seed spread inside me.

Before pulling out of me he kissed the nape of my neck. "Pull your shorts up love. I don't want him seeing what's mine." he whispered in my ear. I quicked turned around after pulling my shorts up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh my god! Kookie...." was all I could say to the boy frozen in the kitchen doorframe.