Good

JungKook's POV

It's lunch time and I saw Y/N walking towards us with her tray. "You think she will sit with us today?" I asked Jin. "I don't know. She hasn't talked to us really much lately." he replied as we watched her walk right pass us and sit at another table by herself.

"What's going on with her?" I asked really concerned. Just then I saw Taehyung walk over and sit next to her. "What is he doing next to her?" I asked nodding in their direction.

"When did she start talking to the demons?" J-Hope in his mind so Jungkook couldn't hear. "That's odd. I don't know." he replied.

"Excuse me, I'll be right back." J-Hope said and got up from the table. He walked over to them.

J-Hope's POV

"Hey Y/N! Why are you not eating lunch with us?" I said once I got to the table. "It's for the best." she answered, not even looking at me. I sat down next to her.

"Why?" I asked not even caring that one of them was with her. "I've changed." she said. "How?" I then asked. "Geez, what's with all the DAMN questions?" she said rudely.

I was shocked by the tone in her voice and jumped back alittle. "What's going on with you Y/N? You're not the same." I asked her one last time. "She said she changed, so get lost." The demon said with a low growl in his voice.

"I didn't ask for you." I snapped back. "Well you didn't get it the first time." she then said and stood up from the table. The bell rang shortly after that so I returned to my table before heading to class.

"Did you get any answers?" Jin asked me while collecting up his garbage. I shook my head. "Well when we get home, we will sit her down and have a talk with her." Jin then said.

"Can I come over too?" Jungkook asked and threw his backpack over his shoulders. "Yeah. It wouldn't be a bad idea. Might need your help." I replied and then we walked to our next classes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

After school Jin sat and watched J-Hope and Jungkook dance as he was waiting for their dance practice to be over. Then they walked home to confront Y/N.

"Something seems off." Jin turned and said to J-Hope when they walked into the house. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked them.

"Uh nothing...let's just check around for her." Jin then said. "Okay I'll go to her room and see if she's up there." Jungkook said and ran upstairs.

Jungkook's POV

I ran upstairs. Her bedroom door was wide open so I stop and called out her name "Y/N!" No answer so I stepped in. She wasn't in there. I was able to turn around and leave until my eyes focused in on her closest.

It was empty....

"HYUNGS!!!!" I yelled for them to come. I then quickly scanned the rest of her room. My eye fell on a photo frame on her desk. I walked over them and picked up the frame.

It was of us

It was of us...her friends. I then saw a note with her handwriting on it. I picked it up and began to read it.

"Yeah?" Jin spoke while entering the room. My mouth hung open as I read the words angel and fallen. "Angel? Fallen?" I quitely said and turned around to face Jin and J-Hope.

"What's that?" J-Hope asked. I handed him the note still trying to process what I just read in her note. "She couldn't be saved...hyungs what is she saying?" I asked looking up at them.

They didn't say anything and just looked at each other. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? SOMEONE BETTER TELL ME NOW!!!" I yelled in frustration.

"Don't..." Jin said, but J-Hope interrupted him "We are angels." he said. Jin smacked him and J-Hope rubbed his arm in pain. I looked at them in shock. I went and sat down on the bed.

I took a deep breath in and then out. "Okay. Tell me everything. Please...." I pleaded. They then explained everything to me. How they were angels and Taehyung, Jimin, Suga, and Namjoon were demons. That explains why Y/N always told me to stay away from them. They also told me she wasn't just an angel, but she was my assigned angel.

The said that in the letter she said she had fallen. They weren't sure how, but it explained her recent behavior and talking with Taehyung. They then said I would be getting a new angel assigned to me soon, but I have to pretend I don't know about it.

'Why do I feel her fallen was my fault? I have to do something....' I thought to myself still sitting on the bed, but now alone.

'She said she couldn't be saved'

"I don't believe that....I will do whatever I can and I'll save you Y/N!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming up in a chapter very soon...

Jimin - {or Nah?}

Any guess???

❤❤❤jungkookiejagiya❤❤❤