Ignoring Him

What's happening to me? I'm a pure angel, meaning I was born an angel. How does he have this control over me? Am I really thinking about him? 'OMO!!! STOP!!!' I need to stay away from him and keep him out of my head.

First bell rang. Time for math class. I entered the classroom and took my seat at next to Jungkook. At least I don't have to worry about seeing him here. Since he is two years older than me in human years, he is an upperclassmen.

"Hey Y/N." he said as I got my math book out. "Hi Jungkook." I replied and gave him a small smile.

"Something wrong?" he asked me. "No not really. Just haven't been sleeping to good lately." I replied. "Oh okay then." he responded and got out his sketch book and pencil. He always drew in his sketch book while we were waiting for the teacher to begin class.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook and I walked over to our lunch table together after we both got a couple of pizza slices to eat. "Hey Jungkook, hey Y/N." J-Hope said as we reached the table and set our trays down.

"Wow Y/N you look rough." Jin said. "Not very angelic like." he then continued saying, but in our minds so Jungkook couldn't hear. I just looked up at him and back down at my pizza.

"I'm fine." I replied. I sat with my back facing the demon's table. I was trying my hardest to ignore him. "Why so down angel?" Oh great! Speak of the demon. He's in my head now. I just ignored him and finished my pizza.

"What are everyone's plans for after school?" I asked. I wanted to start a conversation so it would help me with the demon in my head. "Video games with Taehyung." Jungkook replied. "When are you going to listen to us?" I asked him now annoyed with this topic.

"I really don't understand. You tell me to stay away from them, but never give me a proper reason why." he replied. "Tell him...I dare you!" the demon said in my head. "I wish I could tell you why, but I can't. I'm sorry." I said sadly to Jungkook.

I stood up from the table, put my backpack on and grabbed my tray. "All I can do is ask you not to and hope you won't." I said then turned around to leave. As I was about to walk away, jungkook grabbed my hand. "Okay." he said.

I turned around. "Okay?" I asked as I gave him a very confused face. "I'll stay away from them." he replied. He had his cute bunny smile plastered on his face. He then stood up and hugged me tight. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear.

I walked over to the trash can to throw my trash away and put my tray away. Then I started to walk to my locker. "Bad little angel." I heard Jimin said seductively in my head. I didn't even look at him or his table. I just kept walking towards the hallway.

I made it to my locker and began to change out my books in my bag. Suddenly I started to feel the aura change around me. I quickened my pace. I zipped up my backpack and threw it on my back. Before I could close my locker I was slammed up against it.

"Ignoring me?" I heard whispered huskly in my ear. I didn't say anything. He then grabbed my waist and turned me around roughly to face him. He looked deep into my eyes before grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the closest empty classroom.

"It would be in your best interest to stop ignoring me angel." he said as he walked over to me. I was leaning up against a desk that he pushed me towards when we entered the room.

I still didn't say anything or even look at him. "If you keep ignoring me...I'll just have to punish you." he then said as he leaned into me and ran his hand down my arm. I still didn't give him any attention. 'What is wrong with me? I'm giving him what he wants.' I thought. "Mmm...so you want to be punished." he seductively whispered into me ear before nibbling on my ear lobe.

"No I don't. I want you to leave me alone." I finally said to him. "Well you see I just can't do that." he replied and backed away from me a little. He stood up straight and then took my hand to pull me up.

"Take off your shirt." he said that shocked me. "Uh! No." I replied. "If you don't, I will." he said and then grabbed the bottom of my shirt tugging it up. I quickly smacked his hand off. "Not happening." I said and started to walk to the classroom door to leave.

He suddenly stopped me by grabbing the back of my shirt and pulling it towards him. I suddenly felt coldness on my back as soon as I heard fabric ripping. "HEY!" I yelled and turned around quickly to slap him. He ripped the back of my shirt wide open. My shirt only hung onto me by the sleeves, so my front was still cover up.

"I warned you. Didn't I?" he replied as he grabbed my hand that was about to slap him in the face. "Now leave your human form." he then said as he let my hand go. "WHAT? WHY?" I asked very confused. "Just do it." he said. "What makes you think I will listen to you?" I asked getting annoyed with him. "If you don't do as I ask, then I'll fuck you right here, right now!" he said as he walked behind me. He pushed me over the desk I was once leaning on and pushed his clothed bulge onto me.

He then leaned over to my ear. "So what's it going to be baby?" he whispered. Uh, hearing him call me baby made me feel strange. "Okay." I said quietly and let my arms drop so that my shirt would also fall to the floor below me. His grip let go of me and he backed up. I stood up and continued to face the other way, with my back to him.

As I was facing the other way I closed my eyes and released myself from my human form. "Mmm...nice baby." he said. I started to feel him stroking my right wing. "Your halfway there." he said as he then led me to a mirror on the back of a closet door in the classroom. I looked up. Jimin was standing behind me with a huge smirk on his face. He then began to stroke my right wing again so I would look at it. "I did this...and soon I'll do the same to the other one." he said and then kissed my right cheek. He then left the classroom.

Tears began to slowly fall down as I continued to look at myself and my right wing. It's solid black....I have one white angel wing and one black demon wing.

"What am I going to do?"