I hate you!

"You know you can't resist me." he said pinning me to the wall.

"Stop fighting it and just give yourself to me already." he breathed as a seductive whisper in my ear.

"You will eventually....You will beg for me....Beg for me to finish what I've started." he said in between bites on my neck running down my chest.

"Mmm..." I moaned

"Beg for me right now....Beg for me to mark you...Mark you unpure and mine...We can end all the teasing right here and right now." he said making his way to my breast. He ripped my shirt open.

"P...please..." I began to beg as I moaned in pleasure.

"That's it angel...Beg." he said with a smirk on his face as he bite my nipple.

"I...I" I continued to moan my words.

"You what?" he asked while his hand was traveling down into my panties.

"NO!!!! Not again!" I screamed as I woke up suddenly and jolted up on my bed. Sweat was pouring down alone with salty tears. After the beach incident I started to have dre...NO NIGHTMARES every night.

Just then J-Hope and Jin ran into my room. J-Hope had a baseball bat in his hands while Jin had a wok. "Y/N!?" J-Hope yelled. "You okay?" Jin asked as his eyes made contact with my tear filled ones. He ran to my bed. He automatically wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. J-Hope was still walkimg around my room with the bat in his hands. "Do either one of you smell strawberries?" he asked. "No." both Jin and I said. "Hm. Okay must be me then." he said and finally relaxed. He sat the bat down by the door and came over to my bed as well.

"What happened?" Jin asked pulling away and lifting my chin up to see my face. "Nothing just a bad dream." I replied.

"Bad dream?" J-Hope asked looking confused. Angels don't normally have bad dreams, only peaceful ones.

"Wanna talk about it?" Jin asked. "Not really." I responded. "Okay. Not going to force you. Just know you can always talk to me though." he then said.

"Thanks. I'm okay now. I'm going to go back to bed now." I replied. "Okay." they both said and each hugged me before getting up and leaving.

I laid back down in my bed and covered my head up fully with my blanket. I then closed my eyes hoping nothing will appear in my mind.

"Dreaming about me angel?" I heard his voice. But this time it sounded like he was in my room and not in my head.

I held tight to my blanket. "Get out!" I shouted under my blanket. "Mmm..." I heard him hummed. Then my blankets were forced off of me quickly and he was there right in my face.

"You know you can't resist me." he said pinning me to my bed and he hovered over me.

"Stop fighting it and just give yourself to me already." he breathed as a seductive whisper in my ear.

"You will eventually....You will beg for me....Beg for me to finish what I've started." he said in between bites on my neck running down my chest.

"Mmm..." I moaned

"Beg for me right now....Beg for me to mark you...Mark you unpure and mine...We can end all the teasing right here and right now." he said making is way to my breast. He ripped my shirt open.

"P...please..." I began to beg as I moaned in pleasure.

"That's it angel...Beg." he said with a smirk on his face as he bite my nipple.

"I...I" I continued to moan my words.

"You what?" he asked while his hand was traveling down into my panties.

"I hate you, Park Jimin!" I said with so much hate in my voice. He then stopped what he was doing and looked straight at me.

"Not for long angel." he replied and removed himself from my bed. "I'm in your nightmares now, it's only a matter of time before you come to me." he said and placed my blanket back over me and tucked me in.

"Till then sleep well." he said and kissed my forehead. He then gave me a smirk and wink and disappeared from my room.

"Ughhhhh!!!" I screamed into my blanket.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------