Him

"OH Y/N! You just became my new favorite target! Let the game begin!" I said to myself with a devilish smirk on my face.

"Hey Jimin, so I was able to mind communicate with Y/N today in class. Do you perhaps know why?" V asked me when he entered my bedroom.

I just chuckled. "What did you two talk about?" I asked him while grabbing my clothes to take a shower.

"A black feather." he replied. I turned my head around to look at him. V had a smirk on his face now. "So an angel, huh?" he then said. I just shrugged my shoulders and left for my bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few days now since mine and Jimin's last encounter. I avoid him at all cost at school and outside of school.

Every morning I stand in front of my bathroom mirror and pluck a single black feather from my wings. J-Hope and Jin do not know about this and as long as I pluck the feather, they never will.

"Y/N, hey a group of us are going to the beach this weekend. Come with us." Jisoo, one of my friends said to me as she sat down next to me.

"Oh the beach sounds so great! Yes we will make sure Y/N goes, as we will be there too." J-Hope replied. I just stared at him. "Thanks for answering for me." I thought in my head so he could hear.

"C'mon... You know it would be great and relaxing." he replied. "Fine, you win." I said and gave him a sweet smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arrived at the beach and saw a huge group of classmates. Some were playing volleyball, while others were swimming. I found Jin sitting on a blanket near some rocks with his guitar. Jungkook was with him along with some other classmates.

Jin was playing his guitar while Jungkook was singing.

Watching him all these years and I never knew he could sing. I walked over to them and as I was sitting down next to them Jungkook looked up at me and smiled, never missing a note.

We sang a few duets together and then talked and laughed a lot. Jungkook stood up and then came towards me. He then squatted in front of me. "Hey Y/N walk with me." he took my hand and said. He helped me up and we walked down the shore.

He held my hand and hummed a song. "Jungkook?" I said confused why he wanted to walk with me. "Mmm?" he hummed at me and looking straight ahead. "What are we doing?" I asked. He stopped and turned to face me. "Y/N, this is hard to say..." he said looking me in the eyes. "Wow! You have the most beautiful blue eyes." he interrupted himself.