Chapter Four

Justin's Pov

I don't why but I felt something special about this girl she didn't know that I was Justin and she didn't touch the internet for eight years. There's this strange vibe around her that gets me to want to know her more...

She shifted her leg to my side to grab her slippers. She carefully wore them without touching me. When the car jerked a bit. She looked at me and mouthed a quick sorry and got her attention back to the wheel.

"So do you know that Barack Obama is our president?" Camilla asked sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Come on guys! We have a television at home!"

"So where do you live?" Cam asked and leaned forward to look at her.

She kept her eyes on the road, and glanced at me from the corner of her eyes.

"Ah, next to yours is our house."

"What?!"

"Ya, actually I kinda knew that you would come." She smiled.

Why was she smiling?

"How did you know?" I asked looking straight into her eyes now.

"I ah, you know people across the street right?
They gossip about everything that's happening so I just heard them." She said.

We remained silent for a while. I couldn't help but stare at her cause she looked special I must admit with her [colour] hair falling on her shoulder and the way she tucked them behind her ear and her ripped dress. And she had no make-up on but she still looked pretty attractive.

"So would you mind if I asked you something?" Cam asked again.

"Sure." She said turning the car into the woods.

"Was he your boyfriend who was in the parlor with you?"

This caught my attention real bad.

"No! He's my elder brother Zayn." She said and giggled a bit.

"Oh nice, do you have one then?" Cam can be a little annoying sometimes.

"No, not at all. She gasped as it grew cold extremely cold outside.

"What about you two? Are you people dating or in a relationship ?" She narrowed her eye brows and looked at both of us simultaneously.

"No, I'm seriously not into that kinda stuff but my brother had like four girlfriends so better ask him." She said and winked at me.

I gave her a why-did-you-have-to-say expression. She giggled.

"So four huh?" Y/n asked.

"No actually they weren't...." She cut me off before I could say anything else.

"So here we are safe back home." She squeaked.

Her eyes widened as we drew closer to our home.

"Who's that? " She asked. I lifted my head to see Scoot waving at us.

"That's Scoot, our manager but mostly our best friend." Cam said and opened the car door.

She stopped and I got out.

Scoot caught us both in a big hug as we got down.

"I was so worried about you guys glad you could make it back safe. And who is she?"

"We just met. She's a sweet girl. She lives next door so she gave us a ride till here. Her name is Y/n." Cam informed Scoot.

I turned behind and ran towards the car and Scooter tagged along.

I reached to the car of the window and rested my arms on it. I looked at her and she smiled.

"Justin Bieber thanks Y/n for the ride back home. If there is anything he could do for Y/n in return he asks." I smiled.

She giggled and said,"Well, there's nothing you could do for her but she will tell you when she needs help."

Scoot came stood next to me and pushed his head next to mine to look at her.

"Thank you so much for getting them back. I have to to do something in return. Will you come to our house tomorrow? You know we're hanging out in the snow.We could go skiing." He said.

I'll try." She said nervously.

"Ok then if possible we'll  meet tomorrow." He said and ran back in.

"Huh, I'm leaving so bye Justin Bieber." She whispered.

"Bye Y/n", I said and pulled back from the window.

She drove off to the next house and opened the garage and went inside. She walked towards the door step and knocked. A small boy opened the door and she picked him off the floor and kissed him on his cheek.

And she was out of sight.

********

We ate green salad with salmon sandwiches for dinner. Can you believe this?

I quickly got to my room to check it out. It had two huge windows. The one at the back had the lake view. I peeked through it  and saw that the lake was a frozen sheet of ice. It looked beautiful.

I went to other window and saw that Y/n came into  the room and she put her hair up probably in a mess. She had a full sleeved white top and blue shorts on. She came to the window I pulled the curtain to avoid her noticing me.

She stayed for a while and looked around cautiously. She went  back in and wore a hoddie and jumped off the window!

Where is she going?

*****************************************
So sorry for the cliffhanger guys, but yeah I'm going to make it more interesting. Hope you guys like it. 💞💞

Love you loads,
Mariana