Xavier slides the glass door which catches Xander's attention making him turn.

"I have a big ass pool!" Xander yells, gesturing to the pool, "And a Jacuzzi also."

Xavier approaches him, "I can see that," Xavier says amused.

It's not every day you see the Alexander Black drunk.

"Why don't I make use of my big ass pool often?"

Xavier unties his sneakers and begins to remove them. He also removes his socks before moving towards the pool and sitting beside Xander. He slowly puts his legs into the cold water and waits to adjust to the coldness before speaking, "This is ironic. You get drunk and me being the one coming back from work,"

Xander lets out a low laugh. Soon everywhere becomes silent only the sound of the waters as Xander and Xavier slowly move their legs in it.

"If they were still alive, how do you think everything will be like?"

Xavier stays quiet for some seconds trying to think before speaking, "Dad will have retired, of course, the company will still be yours and he will be breathing down your neck even though he has given you the company to run."

Xander chuckles, "I can see that happening." He says picturing it.

"I know for a fact that he will have a problem with my choice of career but he will have supported on the low. As for mum, she will be my number one fan and she will be embarrassing me on social media."

"She sure will,"

"And she will be so happy for you and Cara. Maybe a little too happy, she will frustrate Cara with constant check-ups and pregnancy books."

"Sounds like a dream." Xander smiles.

"But they are not here. Do you know who is? Cara and I are here."

"I don't know man. I think she is finally done with me. I fucked up, I say the wrong things and I do the wrong things." Xander says, emptying his bottle of beer.

"If she is done with you, she won't be calling me to know where you and if you are okay."

Xander's face breaks out into a small smile which he doesn't bother to hide, "She called you?"

Xavier nods, "I think this break was good for you both but it's up to you to ensure it's not permanent."

Xander nods then stops, he raises his eyebrows, "You are right this is weird," referring to their conversation, "I am the smart twin."

"Oh please, I can count the number of times I tricked you when we were kids."

In denial, "You didn't trick me, I just let you have your way." Xander counters.

"Sir, you have a phone call from the office." Jonathan interrupts their banter.

"Thank you but I will handle anything work-related tomorrow," Xander says.

As Jonathan is about to leave, Xander calls him, "Jon, come join us." He invites him.

Jonathan hesitates so Xavier chips in, "Alex is telling me some inaccurate stories about our childhood. Who else other than you is better to set the record straight?"

"Very well, I will join you guys."

~~~~

"Hey," Xander whispers as soon as he sets his eyes on Cara.

"Hey," She whispers as well, leaning on the door frame.

They both stare at each other in comfortable silence. None wanting to move so as not to break eye contact.