Chapter 19

We look through the ruble and remnants of the camp. The tents had mostly all fallen down, there was the odd dead body here and there. Wicked guard helmets, and weapons. I started collecting all the weapons like rifles, grenade guns, m64's and any other left over weapons there were around the place. When I'm finished with that, I go and sit with my brother who's packing a bag.
"What are you doing?" I ask
"I'm going after them" Thomas states
"What? But you can't Thomas, it's too dangerous, you'll get killed"
"What's he doing?" Frypan asked
"Thomas wants to go after Minho and the others"
"Now that's suicide right there" Jorge said
"I'm not asking any of you to come with me and I made a promise to Minho that I wouldn't leave him behind" Thomas says as he stands up.
"Thomas listen, I've known Minho since - well as long as I can remember and I would be standing up there right by your side but this. (Y/N)'s right, you're gonna get yourself killed" Newt says
"It's not just about Minho, it's about all of us. Everyone Wicked's taken and everyone they will take. They'll never stop. They'll never stop so, I'm gonna stop them. I'm gonna kill Ava Paige"
"It's a good speech kid, what's your plan?" Vince asks
We all then look at Thomas and Vince. Looks like we'd have a change in plan. No longer was the safe haven our target, it was Wicked. We'd destroy Wicked once and for all.

Look out for Love Is A Killer (picture above), the third book in this series.