Chapter 10

Newt's POV:
When the girls are out of sight I get a plan forming in my head.
"I'm going after her" I say
"Newt, didn't you just here what Teresa said, they'll kill her" Thomas said
"I'd rather know that she's safe then going by what Teresa says"
"It's too dangerous and what about The Right Arm?"
"I don't care about those bloody people in the mountains and Thomas, I thought you were (Y/N)'s brother because at the moment, your not acting like one so, if you're not coming. I'm going alone" I say angrily and start walking off.
I walk for about a minute when I hear my name.
"Newt wait!" I hear Thomas yell and I turn around as he runs over to me "your right, we should find her"
"Knew you'd come round to the idea"
"Minho, I want you to stay here and keep in charge while we're gone and continue to the Right Arm without us" Thomas says to Minho
"Without you? What do you mean?" Minho questions
"We need you guys to keep going or otherwise we're getting no where"
"Ok fine"
"If you boys are heading off alone, you better take Brenda, she knows the way as well and it'd be wise because she knows what it's like out here" Jorge says
"Ok, let's go get (Y/N) back" I say and we get going.

(y/N)'s POV:
Teresa pushes and shoves me up a mountain every time I slow down.
"Teresa, why are you doing this and how am I meant to trust you like you said?" I ask a little scared
"Stop asking questions. You just need to trust me" she whispers at the end
We then reach the top of a mountain and she shoves me on the floor. There were a few other girls up here as well.
"What's going in" I ask and I back up against a rock. I then see a gap between the girls that started to surround me and I bolt through it. I then feel a rope wrap around my legs and I fall the ground yelling.
I'm then pinned to the ground by a black head whilst another girl kicks me in the ribs and I yell in pain because she had kicked me right where Gally had stabbed me back in the Glade. My side pounded as the pain grew.
"That's what you get for trying to run away" the black head said and they continue to beat me and I scream.
"Enough!" I hear Teresa yell and they stop "we need her alive you twits. Tie her up"
The girls then drag me over to a tree and tie me around to it. I see Teresa in the distance giving me a saddened look. Something was definitely wrong.

Newt's POV:
It was starting to get dark quickly and we were only half way up the mountain. Luckily we hadn't seen anymore of those cranks on the way.
"Newt, we need to stop for the night" Brenda says
"We have to keep going, who knows what's happening to her"
"Newt, calm down. She's going to be alright. We need our strength if we're gonna get anywhere" Thomas says
"Alright, fine" I say and climb back down to their level.
I lie down that night looking up at the stars, wondering where my greenie was.
"Don't worry (Y/N), I'll find you" I say and then go to sleep.