Chapter 1

As soon as we land, the soldiers rush us into a huge building.
We stare at everything in awe. The room was huge. A man then walks over to us.
"You must be the new bunch, follow me" the man says
"Where are we and who are you?" Thomas asks
"Sorry for my rudeness, I'm Janson and your in a secret base away from Wicked so we can keep you all safe. What they did to you is highly unacceptable and I can see that a few of you have been through the wars"
"How did you know where to find us?" I ask
"We've been tracking every Wicked compound over the last month to find you kids and we finally have. Now let's get you guys cleaned up" Janson says and he opens a door which leads us to shower rooms. Myself and Teresa got our own shower rooms separate from the boys which was reasonable. As I stand under the shower, blood runs down my side mixed with the water and it stings like hell. Memories of my time in the maze flood back into my head a tear rolls down my face as I remember all the friends we lost. When I'm done, I hop out and meet up with Teresa when I'm changed. I'm wearing a red long sleeved shirt and brown shorts and black sneakers. I then do my hair and tie it up in a high ponytail and Teresa and I walk out and meet up with the boys who are talking to Janson and when we come, we leave to the med wing. My side is then fixed up by a doctor who glues it back together.
"(Y/N)?" A woman asks my name and I look up.
"Come with me please" she's says and I follow. As I walk down the aisle with her, I pass Newt to see him getting some sort of needle and I smile at him. We then also grab Teresa and we leave the room.
"What are we doing?" I ask
"We just need to do some further testing, that's all" she says

Thomas' POV:
"Thomas, come with me please" Janson says when I'm finished in the med wing and I follow him to a small room. "Sit down please" he says and I take a seat in one of the chairs. "How're you going with all this?"
"It's different for sure, we have all the facilities here like we didn't have in the glade"
"Tell me Thomas, do you remember anything about Wicked?"
"Not really except that Teresa and I used to work for them, that we pit everyone in the maze"
"Have you ever wondered why you and (Y/an) act very similar, your both curious, you look slightly similar"
"Not really, no I haven't thought about that"
"She's your younger sister Thomas"
"What, I have a sister?"
"Yes you do and think the same as each other"
"I don't believe it, I seriously have a sister"
"I'm gonna get you go back to your friends now" Janson says and leads me out the door and I walk to the cafeteria to see a bunch of other kids there. Minho then waves me over and walk over to the tabel. I see everyone bar (Y/N) and Teresa. I could tell Newt noticed it too.
"Thomas, where are the girls?" Newt asked
"I don't know, I thought they'd be here"
"Maybe they're just checking to see if they're ok" Minho says calming both of us
"Yeah, maybe your right, they wouldn't harm them" Newt says calmly.
Janson then comes into the room and says something about a safe haven and lists off about ten people's names and they leave the room. That's when I see them. (Y/N) and Teresa walking behind the glass. I then get up and yell at them but they don't hear me. I'm then stopped by a guard.
"Where are they taking them?" I ask
"They're just doing some further testing that's all, they'll be fine don't worry" he says.

"Why'd you go running off before Thomas?" Frypan asks me as we go to our bunks.
"I saw them, (Y/N) and Teresa"
"You saw them, were were they?" Newt asked as soon as he heard (Y/N)'s name.
"They were being taken somewhere, supposedly for further testing, but I think show things up"
"The guys probably right, they might be sick or something" Winston said
"Maybe, I just think there's more to it"